TYCD6

Tris pov.
After four and I skated I went back home. "hey, anyone home". I called. Seems like noyone home. Then I had got a text from caleb saying him,mom,and dad are not coming home this year there going to be staying in Paris. Im so angry. They left me here, some family they are. Well, I guess I'm gonna be here alone for a whole here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was laying in bed looking at my favorite dance crew wild beast, when I there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door to se four covered in blood,shirt ripped and ready to pass out. What the hell? I dragged four inside and put him on the couch, at this moment I really didn't care about getting blood on the couch at this moment. Right now I just need to take care of him. I turned him over in his back and saw where most of the blood was coming from, I grabbed some alcohol and poured on his back. He groaned. I paused and looked at him to see if he was awake, but he wasn't. His faced was scrunched up in pain. I grabbed the Towel in the bowl of water and started to clean his back. A few minutes I was all done. I wrapped up his back and left him without a shirt because I don't want to cause him anymore pain. I studied his face, he looked really peaceful when he was asleep and those full lips were tempting me so bad. I started to lean in til he groaned. I jumped back a little. He started to wake up. He look around. "Tris, what am I doing here." he said. "I would like to know that to, you showed up at my house passed out what happened." I said concerned. He hesitated but spoke. "Tris what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone" I nodded. " my dad he abuse me, he started when I was 7 years old when my mom died. I didn't  know what was happening but all I know is he started drinking more, distancing his self from me and then one night he came home drunk and told me to get on my knees, turn around and I felt a searing hot pain through my back, I started to cry and beg him to stop but he never did. He stopped when he passed out or when I was about to pass out. I was so scared I didn't want a repeat of that night. Then it had gotten more worse when he would lock me in the closets without eating for 2 days. Then tonight he came back from his trip earlier then I expected. I got home late and he was mad and drunk a-aand start to beat me." He said with tears rolling down his cheek. I just stood there and looked at him with adoration. I thought he was brave. He covered up his eyes and said," I never told anyone because I didn't want to be pitied and look like a kicked puppy" "I would never look at you like that I acually think your pretty brave" I said. "really" he asked. "really I told. He look at me and then started lean in. My breath started to hitch and I started to lean in to. Before I knew it we kissed. He licked my bottom lip for entrance while he cupped the back of my neck. I opened up for him. He pushed me down on the couch and started to climb in me while holding himself up. We started to pull away from the loss of oxygen. He started into my eyes giving me a quick kiss on the lips before straddling me. "tris, would you be my girlfriend" he asked nervously looking down. I was so happy, "yes four, I will be your girlfriend" Leaning up to kiss him. He smiled and leaned back down to kiss me.