TYCD13

Tris pov
It's 7:00,so I have an hour to get ready. I can't wait till he comes. I went to my closet and started to search through my closet. What to wear, what to wear. "Ooh,this is cute" it was a black lacy dress and I had just the perfect boots to go with it.

Once I finished getting ready, I heard a knock. I started going downstairs then the knocking came again.
"I'm coming" jeez people are so impatient. By the time I had gotten to the door, the person was banging on the door. I opened the door and saw Toby.

"Can you not,like seriously I heard you the first time" I said irritated. He started grinning.
"I was just making sure you heard" he said still with that cheeky smile.
"Really now" i responded,crossing my arms.
"Mmhmm" he said while nodding. I smiled and shook my head.
"Hey Toby" I greeted while leaning in for hug.
"Hey tris,you ready" he responded after hugging me.
"Yeah,just let me grab my purse and stuff" I said while going to get my purse.
"Ok let's go" I said. We walked to his car, and he opened the door for me.
"My lady" he said while bowing. I chuckled and gotten in. He made his way around the car and started the ignition while putting on his seatbelt.
The whole ride was quiet with the radio playing.
"Ok, tris do you trust me" he said while turning to me.
"Why?" I said curiously.
"Just answer the question" he snapped.
"Yes, I do " I said.
"Ok,good now get out" he said.
"What" I didn't understand why is he telling me to get out.
"Come on love,I'll be right by you" he said with a sweet smile. I got out and he followed. He came up behind and my vision went black. I couldn't see anything. I started to struggle. I almost had the blindfold off when Toby yelled at me to stop and calm down.

I stopped struggling and relaxed. Once he had gotten the blindfold on he started to lead me somewhere. When we stopped I immediately took the blindfold off. What I saw struck me. There was a picnic blanket with a lot of blankets surround my food and candles,with the moon light beaming down on it. It looked so beautiful.

"Toby, this looks amazing" I said still shock.
"I'm glad you like it" he said with a gentle smile. With that we both sat down and started eating.
"Thank you toby, this night has been amazing" I said while smiling brightly. He just smiled at me. I started to say something else when he said something that caught me off guard.
"What did you just say" i said shocked once again. Guess he was just full of surprises today.
"I love you tris" he responded with his warm dark blue eyes.
" I love you too" I said while staring into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me and we cuddled the rest of the night. This has been the best night of my life.

The End!