TYCD 3

"Why do you guys look surprised" I say.   "Nothing" they all say. "But how do you know amar." Oh he's my uncle" I said. "Cool." I just shrug.

Ok class today we are going to learn how to throw knifes then a dance instructor will come in here,AMAR said over all the talking kids.  "I need a volunteer, umm tris how about you." I just shrugged and nodded. "she can't do she's weak I bet she can't even get a single one on there." screamed a boy I remember his name as peter. Amar and I looked at each other and laughed I said, ok how about you go to the target and stand in front of it and let's see how much I can get." I'm not gonna let you hit me with a knife bc of your bad skills." Amar said, peter go up there you should of never,said that."

Peter goes up there and stand next to the target. I grab 3 in my hands and toss it up and down and feels it, it feels heavy but she can still hold it. "Come on stiff, your so weak." tris just turns around getting ready to go out the door and see peter getting off the target so she picks up a knife out her combat put and hit right above peters head,then she goes to the table and grab another onward he stood in fear and shock. The whole gym had gotten quiet and stared at each other with uneasy eyes except for Amar. She uses the 2nd one to throw it right below his pants right next to his crotch.

The 3rd one right next to his ear to so it chips the top of it. He screams and she smiles evilly and says, "who's weak now." And walks next to Amar like a badass.