TYCD9

Tris pov.
We spent the whole day in the dance studio dancing learning how to flips, break dance moves, and more hiphop moves.

"Hey guys" I had called out to them.

"What" they called back.

"Do you guys want to enter a dance tournament" I said hopefully.

"But trish, we're not ready." sadly Zeke said. A whole bunch of "yeahs and we're not ready went around.

"Guys we are ready, can't you tell you just have to believe we all have a talent of dancing like Chris knows how to do back bends and flips. Christiana had got up and screamed " Yeah I do!" And did a back bend and ended it with a flip. Everyone started clapping.

" Or, or how Uriah knows how do flips but also Michael Jackson. Uriah had got up and did a few front and back flips but also did the Michael Jackson moon walk with the kick to then all of a sudden he screamed the Michael Jackson " Ow!!" Everyone was laughing but also clapping.

"Hey, what about will, he can break his bones or move his bones" I had said. Will had gotten up and crouched down low with his arms down to and then he started moving the bones in his arms up, pulling up his body. Everyone was a little gross out but was wooping and hollering.

Then there was a knock on the door. Everyone went silent. Who's here cause everyone is already here. I went to open the door when someone had knocked again. I open the door and saw marlene. "Mar, what are you doing out there?"

"Well I had to go downstairs cause I had to go to my car to get some clothes from the house, then I had gotten hungry went to Waffle House, oh and did know there waffles are amazing" she said rambling.

"Mar,okay I get but umm we were just talking about entering a dance tournament, wanna join?" I said hopefully but nervously too.

"Uhh, sure I'll join." she had said.

"Ok so what do you dance, like what kind of dancing you do" I had explained.

"Well, I do ballet" Everyone started to stare at me not sure how I react but I thought that be okay but we need to loosen her up a bit.

"Ok, that's fine but we gonna need to loosen you up ok" I said finally.

"Ok" she had said finally.

"Alright let's get back to dancing" I had shouted while clapping my hands once. Then we all began to start dancing again. " Ok so we left off on Will so its Zeke turn. Zeke had up in the circle while Marlene joined the group and Zeke started to do some flips to but also started to soon on his head really fast that I thought I was getting dizzy. He got back up and received slaps on the backs but also clapping.

"Hey Shaun's it's your turn!" I had screamed at her. Shauna had gotten up and popping and locking some of her bones. It was amazing.

"Four, it's your turn" I had shouted, agin of course. Four gotten up and did a monkey flip, windmill and helicopter flip which was awesome because not many people can do that. He did more things too. As soon as four was done he received hollers, slaps on the back and clapping. I was really amazed even though I saw all of them dance before.

"Now for the final one, Marlene it's your turn" I had said looking at her.

She started at the ground nervously, kinda afraid to pick her head up. "Umm, I can't do any of those things you guys did" she said nervously.

"It doesn't matter Mar, it matter that you know who you are and that you are going to express that into dancing. So now show us watcha got" I had preached. Everyone started chanting Marlene's name and so was I.

Marlene had gotten up and jumped up in the air and land doing a split that I know we can use in dancing. She had also turned on floor and reached her chest up it looked so beautifully. When she was done everyone started clapping.

" Ok, like I told you guys, you guys all have talent so use that talent now let's start" I said smiling