TYCD10

Tris pov.

Ok tomorrow is our dance tournament the theme is to do you good to look good. We are just now finishing up the dance for tomorrow. We have a remix song that were gonna be using.

"Ok guys, that's was awesome" I said, while clapping. I think there ready for tomorrow.

"Tris, do you think we're gonna win tomorrow" said uriah.

"I think that depend a in if we get all these steps right or if we don't because one wrong move and you can end up losing" I had replied.

"Well, why just one wrong move" He questioned.

"Because they are trying to see who can be the best of the best and where we're going people are going to be betting money on us or the team were going against." I answered

"Why are hey betting money on us it's not like its a rocky fight" Uriah said. I chuckled.

"Beats me I don't know why they bet, but the just do" I said. He just nodded.  After a few more minutes of silence and the sound of gulping we got back up to do the routine once more and got all the steps down. We finished practicing took a bath and went to sleep to be prepared for tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are on our way to the underground arena. Marlene was wearing a shirt that kinda showed her bra, Christina had braids in her hair, wearing a blue shirt, Shauna was wearing a blue hat with a black shirt, when I was wearing all black. By the time we got there it was crowded so we had go through the secret entrance I only know about.

Everyone was here except for uriah.
"Guys where uriah" I questioned.
"Oh, he went to go to the store with his bike real quick" Zeke answered.
I face palmed my forehead.
" What?" They asked.
"Uriah is not going to be able to get in if he doesn't know where the entrance is" I finally said.
"Well, we can go get him" they offered.
" No we can't not right now the tournament is beginning" I said. I walked out to the front with the group behind me.
"Come on guys, I think we can dance enough until Uriah gets back." They all nodded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uriah pov. (YAY!)
I was on my way out the store when I realized that I must have took so long. I checked my watch and saw they started a few minutes ago. Damn! I better hurry up. I rushed over to my back, unlatch the chains and was on my way where the tournament was. I saw how crowded it was, but I didn't care I needed to get there fast.

"Move out of he way people or get crushed by my bike" I shouted. Everyone was hurrying trying to move out the way. I was so close then I heard an ow. I looked back and saw this guy holding his foot cursing like a sailor. Haha mr.krabs, but anyway.

"Sorry!" I apologists loudly. I turned back around, still pedaling and I made it, yes I made it but while I was trying to stop it I turned on the water.

"Uriah, where you've been" they all questioned me.
"Sorry guys won't happen again" I apologized.
"Now, let's win this thing" Tris shouted.

We had own since we made not one mistake like he other team. Man, it's so awesome. I'm the king of the world baby!! Woo!