Grease Is The Word and Record Deal?

Well...here we are! The last chapter of The Marriage and Baby Project.

I'm honestly sad. In a way I guess I'm really excited for the sequel but this story is my baby. I don't want to move on. I just really hope I can do it justice with the second book.

Are you guys still going to read it? :)

So over the next couple of days I will be doing a lot of editing, sorting out and other stuff like that so feel free to chat to me or message me to keep the boredom away! Just because I don't update doesn't mean I'm to online! :)

Well I guess I shouldn't delay any longer, here's the last chapter.

________________________

Chapter 27:

Grease Is The Word and Record Deal?

________________________

Rosie's POV:

Well, six weeks have passed. It seems like so little but tonight is the big night. It's opening night and Louis, the rest of the cast and I will perform Grease in front of a music producer from L.A.

Nervous doesn't in the slightest explain how I feel.

Anyway, it's one week until Christmas. For some reason I'm not even excited. I've been too stressed thinking about my future. I don't want to rely on tonight.

I've applied to a tonne of different colleges and only got accepted to one. And even if I do attend, I'm not going to be happy.

There's only one line of work I ever want to get into. Performing arts. That's all I've wanted my whole life and settling is not something I'm interested in.

I might not have a choice though.

Basically blocking Delilah out of my life has not been easy. She's constantly near me all the time and I can't stop her. I have to pretend to like her and I have to pretend to be her best friend in the musical! It's not easy.

At least everyone else realises she's a bitch too. Well not everyone. You're never going to guess who her new BFF is. Christina. In reality they're perfect for each-other. Both are bitches who like to ruin lives. They're life ruiners! Any mean girls fans will see what I did there.

But something did happen that I didn't expect. I've actually become extremely good friends with Meg. You may not believe it but she's truly changed. She hasn't tried to kill me like I thought she would. She may be my understudy but I certainly don't think she wants the lead role.

Her and Louis are basically the only people I can really trust.

Speaking of which. Louis has made no moves whatsoever. I swear that boy doesn't even like me. I feel like he's afraid to be near me anymore. I just don't understand it.

"I'm just at your house now, last dress rehearsal is in half an hour so be ready!" Meg reminded me on the other end of the phone as I rushed around my room, grabbing any last minute things I would need for the show.

"Yeah I've got everything. Louis called too. He said he's already there with the boys." I held my phone between the side if my face and my right shoulder as I put on a pair of tattered converse as quick as I could.

"Ok, come out. I'm waiting outside."

I ran down the staircase, calling my goodbyes to everyone but not putting in too much effort as I knew I would see them later on. Honestly the only people I wanted there was Tyler, Charlie and Leila. I didn't want my parents there or the new baby. All they've done is fight since she arrived.