A Party At The Tomlinson's And Some Drunken Games?

Chapter 5:

A Party At The Tomlinson's And Some Drunken Games?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV:

I turned on the shower and began trying to pull the ruined clothes from my body as the water started to heat up.

I waited until it was scalding and then stepped in, letting the steaming hot water sooth my stinking body. I washed my hair with my favourite shampoo twice and washed my body before conditioning my hair.

I then jumped out of the shower into the freezing air immediately regretting getting out.

After drying myself and re-wrapping the towel around my body I started to look through my wardrobe for something sexy. I need a new guy and I have a feeling tonight could be a good night for me.

I decided to dress up tonight. I don't know why but I felt like I had to since it was my first party at Louis'.

Honestly I was a little nervous.

Eventually after at least half an hour of stopping the doll crying and rummaging through my hundreds of clothes, I found the perfect outift.

It definitely wasn't something I would normally wear to a party but today i'll make an exception.

I pulled the black long sleeved lace skin-tight dress out of my wardrobe and placed it on my bed. Next I grabbed my red platform LouBoutin peep toes and threw them behind me.

Outfit down. Make-up and hair to go.

I took my red wet hair down from being wrapped in a towel and began tackling it with a hair brush.

An hour later everything was perfect. The bottom of my hair was in perfect bouncy curls, my nails and lips were painted a deep red to match my hair and shoes. My golden eyes had a wing of eyeliner on them and my skin was perfectly tanned. 

My dress was the perfect fit and showed off my curves quite well. I strapped on my shoes and was ready to go. (picture of Rosie's outfit on side)

Too bad this baby doll has to go with me. I guess she can stay in the car. Yeah that's where she can stay.

I grabbed the doll who was still covered in food, my phone and my keys and headed out my bedroom door. 

Of course Tyler was standing there in just his boxers and he looked like he'd been asleep. 

"Where are you off to looking all fancy like?" He asked a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to a party not that it's any of your business" I said jokingly to him and he laughed. 

"Well mom and dad are pissed so i'd be careful if I were you" He pointed his finger warningly at me but kept a smirk firmly planted on his face and then went back into his room. I groaned thinking of facing my parents.

I carefully tip-toed down the stairs hoping to just sneak out but unfortunately I don't think I have the skills to 'sneak out'.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs my mother was already waiting for me. I don't have the patience for this right now.

"And where do you think you're going Rosemarie?" She asked me with her arms on her hips. I felt like rolling my eyes but I knew that would get me no-where.

"Out" I simply replied not caring what she thought. I've never had a great relationship with my mum either. My dad is the one I go to but he's the one who spoils me so I guess that isn't a good thing.