The Halloween Carnival Part Three?

Hey Guysos! :P

So i'm so excited about the votes going up on this story! I never thought I would get so many reads on this book, I just thought it was a silly idea for a fanfiction!

But thank you so much!

And this book is most certainly not over yet! There is a lot more left to be added! 

What do you all think of Meg? Do you think she's horrible yet? If not you probably will after this chapter unfortunately...

Do you think any of the boys relationships are going to last? 

And some of you seem to think Rosie is pregnant? Any thoughts on that? 

Ok here is the chapter containing everything you guys want to know about why Rosie and Louis stopped being friends!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18:

The Halloween Carnival Part Three?

___________________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV:

Louis looked over at me with an apologetic look and I knew exactly what he was going to do.

Everything that I tried to forget about for the past five years is going to come back and bite me.

Everything that embarassed me so much and caused people to turn on me, everything that ruined my years at school...

Everything that made me hate one of my best friends...

I looked over at Meaghan and saw a smirk on her face but she also looked sort of...sorry?

I turned away from her gaze to see Niall's, who couldn't be more confused. I would have been too if I walked in on this.

"Niall...before the project...before school...before everything. Rosie and I used to be best friends" Louis's voice was barely above a whisper and he couldn't meet Niall's stare which had turned from a look of confusion to pure shock.

Before Louis had even started the story I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Him and Meg...they ruined everything.

Niall didn't say anything except nod for him to continue.

"We were friends for as long as I can remember. We were inseparable. Then we started school..." Louis paused here.

Everything changed when we started school. 

"I became friends with Meg and a few other kids in school. Rosie didn't as much...I was selfish. I abandoned her. I abandoned her when she needed me most." 

This is the part that hurts most.

A single tear fell from my eye but I just let it fall. 

"Her dad...he cheated. He cheated on her mum and Rosie didn't take it well. She put on weight, she had glasses, braces and people started to bully her. I was the only one that knew what was going on...I didn't help her. Meg made it worse..."

The smirk on Meg's face had since left and was now filled with a look of regret and guilt...

Niall looked to be taking everything as he hadn't spoken a word.