Sexual Rehearsals and Go Ask Her Out?

Hey guys!

So I want to say thank you to everyone that has entered my one-shot contest so far! I've read a few of them and so far they are all amazing and it's going to be so hard to choose the winner! Anyone who hasn't entered there is still time! I will be picking the winners on Friday the 5th of October.

Secondly, did you see the boys on Alan Carr? I literally burst into tears when he asked Louis and Zayn about their girlfriends and Liam just sat there looking depressed. But other than that the whole interview was hilarious!

Ok here you go!

__________________________________________

Chapter 24:

Sexual Rehearsals and Go Ask Her Out?

__________________________________________

Louis' POV:

This whole situation was just getting funnier by the minute.

I know Rosie is literally going to explode at any second at the rate we're going. Nearly every single one of her 'friends' are driving her insane.

I swear our popularity is going down and down.

But honestly...I don't care. What I care about is Rosie. The girl I used to bully and despise. But the girl that I think I might now love.

She just can't see that. She can't see how much I care for her. How much I want to hold her and call her mine. I just can't.

She's worried about what people think when she shouldn't.

I want to shout to the world that Rosemarie Moore is my girlfriend.

I know she feels something though.

I can sense the tension between the two of us whenever we're too close and let's just say it's quite sexual if anything.

There's just a few people getting in the way of us.

"Oh! I almost forgot! On opening night, a music producer from L.A. will be visiting our school and sitting in on our performance! He will be looking for some raw talent and might just scout one of you. So maybe this will drive you to put a little more effort into rehearsal!" Ms.Tisou practically shouted at us but with a scary grin on her face.

There were a few gasps from students in the audience but I just stood there with a smirk on my face.

This is my opportunity.

I felt Rosie tense up beside me so I tried to hold her hand, hoping to comfort her but of course she pulled away.

She shot me a warning look once again and I held my hands up in surrender and innocence.

I know Rosie deserves this more than anyone. If anyone should get spotted and signed, it's her.

"You're gonna get this." I whispered in her ear and once again she tensed up.

Rosie's POV:

His hot breath sent shivers down my spine as he spoke and I tried to hide it.

I was honestly nervous.

A producer from L.A. was coming to our school. I mean, acting is my first choice but singing is a definite close second.

Every time I looked over at Lou, I could barely control myself. Lately he's been trying harder and harder to be close to me and touch me in any way possible.