Manic Monday and Surprise Date?

Ok so i've been told this was a bit of a depressing story...sorry? I just had to kind of fit this in since it's important to the story but I promise everything goes straight back to humorous from here on. Well after this chapter anyway...

I asked you guys for ship names and I definitely got a few. But I picked two that I liked the most. :P

Louis and Rosie = Rolou (I just loved this name because it sounds like Rolo) Thank you AuburnBeach! :)

Harry and Rosie = Hosie (I'm a dirty minded person so this one definitely appealed to me) Thank you Spiralish

Ok I think that's all the anouncements that needed to be made apart from please continue to vote and comment! :D Thanks everyone! :) x

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10:

Manic Monday and Surprise Date?

__________________________________________________________________________

Louis' POV:

"Do you know what Louis?! Screw you! Maybe we were the best friends when we were kids but that was the biggest mistake of my life. You mean nothing to me.We were put together in this project, but that does not mean we're partners! And we never will be!" Rosie screamed into the phone and I heard a crashing noise.

We were friends...we were best friends...it's gotten so bad that now....we hate each-other.

I made a mistake...a huge mistake.

I can never make up for what I did so long ago.

I held the phone in my hand, staring at the screen like something would actually happen to make this whole situation better.

I didn't even care that what happened last night was on tape. I cared about Rosie. About how she still hurts over what I did to her.

She still thinks about it.

I thought it was in the past...

"You okay mate?" Harry touched my shoulder gently which made me jump slightly. I just nodded my head. I really didn't want to talk about it.

*2 DAYS LATER - MONDAY*

Rosie's POV:

Louis came to collect the doll yesterday. We didn't even make eye contact. I knew I brought up something that we both wanted to forget about during that phone call but it still hurts me.

I'm free until tomorrow anyway so me and Mackenzie and a few other girls are going shopping today. I really need to distract myself from him.

Louis seems to be in my head 24/7 lately.

Plus today i've got science....you know what that means. More interaction with Louis and....oh yeah! We have to face Mr.Walters about that stupid video!

"You look like you've been dragged down the road by an eighteen wheeler Rosie. What happened?" My supportive friend Mackenzie greeted me as I walked up to my locker.

I've been feelin like shit ever since that party. I've barely gotten any sleep and I haven't been eating. Normally I look perfect in school but today I couldn't be arsed to look nice.

"Thanks!" I replied sarcastically as I rolled my eyes through my black Ray Bans.

"Seriously though what happened?" She asked as I opened my locker to find my books toppling out on top of me.

This not going to be a good day for me.

"I just haven't been feeling the best ok?!" I snapped at her and she looked taken aback by what I said. I never shout at her.

I slammed my locker shut just as I grabbed the minimum books I needed only to be greeted by a curly-haired green-eyed boy.

"Morning" He greeted me with a smile which I sure as hell wasn't in the mood to give back.

"Morning" I grumbled as I tried to shuffle past him.

"Look I was wondering if maybe....you wanted to go out with me sometime?" Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I can't go out with Harry! No! No! No!

It doesn't work like that! We're all supposed to hate each-other! It;s how this school works.

I looked into his green puppy dog eyes and knew I wasn't getting out of this. I let out a deep breath and nodded.

"Fine" I replied in annoyance but all Harry did was grin maddly at me.

What am I getting myself into? I'm going deeper and deeper by the second.

Oh and guess what the first class is? I'll give you a clue. It rhymes with appliance.

The bell rung loudly which luckily signalled for me to leave from this awkward encounter with my 'husbands' best friend.

"Well....bye?" I said to him as I tried to walk past once again. He was not letting me go.

"I'll walk you. We're both going right?" He got me there.

Next thing I knew his hands were entwined with mine and we were on our way to science. Why me?

"Good morning class! If everyone would please take their seats" Mr.Walters smiled widely at the class. I'm surprised he hasn't asked to talk to me or Louis yet.

We all shuffled to our seats and I awkwardly took mine next to Louis. We just let each-other do our own thing and didn't say a word. I pulled my water bottle out of my bag and started chugging it. My mouth is still dry as hell from the party.

"Now as a surprise, today we are going to watch some of the recordings from your babycams!" I started choking on my water and splurted it all over Hallie's head who was sitting directly in front of me.

The coughs wouldn't stop. I quickly tried to recompose myself after I was finally able to take a breath.

Mr.Walters gave me afunny look before continueing on.

Oh my god....This is so much worse than I thought it was going to be. The whole bloody class is going to see it!

Take deep breaths and keep calm Rosie. Keep calm. I told myself as I tried to stay relaxed in my seat and hold myself back from jumping out the window.

I didn't dare look at Louis as I knew things would only escalate to a million times worse if I did.

"The first video we shall be watching is...." He started looking through a list of names on his computer. My whole body was shaking as I waited for those two names to be called.

"Rosie and Louis" He smiled up at us.

Shit.

____________________________________________________________________________

So cliffhanger....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I haven't been updating as recently lately :( I've been really busy getting stuff for school and other stuff but I promise i'll try and update more regularly form now on! :)

Thanks for reading! x