Clean Up Time and Meet The Family?

Chapter 4:

Clean Up Time and Meet The Family?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV:

"I hope you all know that there is no way I am touching any of that disgusting food!" Christina pointed out as we emerged from the principal's office and I rolled my eyes at her. Why did Louis ever date her? Oh I know...they're both idiots who are totally full of themselves. I take that back they're perfect for each-other.

"I hope you know that you'll get expelled if you don't" I shot back at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

Hallie was flirting shamelessly with Harry as we made our way back to our classes as lunch was now over. We all had to also ignore the fact that we were completely covered in foul smelling food. Ugh!

"So Harry, you got a girlfriend?" Hallie winked as she twirled her hair around her finger and I had to hold back the urge to laugh in her face. Harry was falling for it though. I always knew he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box...

"Actually no. What about a fine lady like yourself?" I think Louis was feeling just as uncomortable with this incredibly cheesy way of them two flirting because we both just sped ahead to our next class.

"What are we going to do about the doll?" I asked Louis as I was beginning to get worried. "Louise will be fine. She's probably just somewhere in the canteen. Come on we have time, let's go find her"

I followed Louis through the door and saw the mess we had all made. Never have I ever seen so much food all over the walls, floors and tables in my life.

I started searching under tables and chairs only to be met by sticky spilled drinks and pizza slices. No luck for me.

"Did you find her?" I shouted across the room to him. "Not yet"

'I'm going to fail this project and then get a bad report and then not get into college and then get a dead end job with no future, have to live in a carboard box, and the only company I will have is my seventeen cats that I find on the streets. My life is going downhill because Louis was stupid enough to lose the bloody doll!' I thought to myself.

"Wait! I found her!" Louis shouted from somewhere where I couldn't see him.

"Really?! Where?!" I shouted back and he popped up from behind the food counter. "How the hell did she get over there?"

"I guess someone thought she was a piece of food?" Louis replied as he jumped over the counter and ran over to me.

"Louis..." I said my eyes widening in shock at the sight of her.

"Yeah?" He replied oblivious to the state she was in.

"Her foot is missing..." I said and Louis went into panic mode.

"We're going to fail and die. We're going to fail and die" Louis kept repeating as he pulled his hair from his scalp. 

"Relax Lou we just need to find the foot and....tape it back on?" I said unsure of my plan. 

"Did you call me Lou?" Louis said smirking, happy that I had finally called him what everyone else does. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said crossing my arms and looking away from his intense gaze.

"Oh you know you finally just called me Lou!" He said fist pumping the air. I rolled my eyes at him and continued rummaging through the food.

"I think I found it?!" Louis shouted from the doorway. He held up a piece of chicken and I face-palmed myself.