Endless Snogging and Truth or Dare?

Ok so before you read this chapter I just wanted to say...Please don't kill me! It all fits into the plot of this story so please keep reading, voting and commenting!

That is all...

Also I thought why not enter this story in The Watty Awards? So that's what I did...and then I animated it...

Haha sorry about that...just a little Adventurous Adventures of One Direction quote don't mind me...

That is definitely all....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV:

The bottle was placed down and spun around. It felt like forever, before it stopped showing my make-out buddy...

I looked up at the mop of chocolate brown curls and piercing green eyes staring at me with a smirk firmly planted on his face. 

Oh god...

There was another round of 'oohs' and Hallie was giving me a very clear death glare. 

Ah well. Hallie is annoying me anyway. Let's do this!

I grabbed Harry's shirt and pulled him to the closet. That should wipe that smirk off his face. This will mean nothing anyway!

Everyone crowded after us to the wooden door as I opened and Harry and I walked inside.

"You sure you want to do this?" We were both drunk but I knew we would both regret this. His smirk was still spread across his face and his eyes lustful.

"Yeah I mean come on it's not like it means anything...just a dare right?" I reassured him and he nodded his breath shaky as he leaned closer to me and me to him.

After a couple of seconds our lips brushed and made contact causing my breath to hitch. I don't whether it was the alcohol but it just didn't feel right although we were already getting into it.

I'm not going into details but Harry is a pretty good snog. By the time the door was unlocked we were both out of breath and our hair was all over the place. Harry gave me a wink before strutting out of the closet with my red lipstick on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Everyone was teasing me and him as we joined the group again. I honestly felt nothing about the kiss but I have a feeling Harry did and I was hoping he would forget about it by tomorrow and not act on it...

Louis has literally ignored me the whole night and usually I wouldn't give a flying crap if he didn't talk to me but tonight something was different?

I decided to forget about it and have fun for the rest of the night.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis shouted over the still blaring music and loud teenagers.

Now is when the party gets started. I've been told that when Louis is drunk...things get...interesting...

Everyone seemed to agree with the next game choice and we crowded around each-other again using a bottle again because we weren't bothered to think of another way to choose people.

The glass beer bottle was placed back on the now stained carpet and Liam spun it as we all stared at it waiting for the first person to be chosen. It stopped at Niall who I wasn't realy bothered about. I'm pretty sure he won't choose anything to do with me.

Now for the person he has to Truth or Dare with....I know that makes no sense but...whatever.

The bottle landed on Hallie who looked a little nervous but was still sending me death stares because of Harry. Jeez take a chill pill woman!

"Truth or dare?" Niall asked deviously as he stared Hallie straight in the eyes which made me chuckle. His Irish accent only made it funnier. 

"Dare" She replied squinting her eyes trying to look more brave than she actually is. I just watched in amusement as Niall put his best thinking face on.

"I dare you to...snog Louis right in front of us!" Niall shouted. Wow...wasn't expecting that...she so won't agree to it though.

"Fine" Hallie replied before smirking smugly at me. What was that?

I looked at Louis who was also smirking at me. Seriously dude what did I do?

Hallie smashed her lips onto Lou's as everyone 'ooed' at the sight of them. 

I wanted to be sick but there was another feeling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't exactly idenitfy...

Time to forget about all this crap!

Let's just say the rest of the night was...a bit of a blur....

I actually have no idea what happened after those events...which is way I got so much of a fright when I woke up...

Where am I?!