Chapter Twenty Five - Maddening Sexual Tension

***

"Okay. Okay, okay, okay! Shit!" I had been squirming in the bathroom for about thirty five minutes and the wetness hadn't dried up between my legs nor had I been able to have a single thought that didn't involve fucking Aaron! I had to find a way to keep my distance until he recoverd. I breathed in several breaths of hospital bathroom air tasting what smelt like bleach, and lemon sanitiser before finally walking back into the room- "God damn it!" My eyes widened at the sight before me. He had taken his shirt off and there was nothing covering those perfect muscular groves apart from the white bandages around his wounds. I crossed my legs and squirmed slightly more, this was going to be extremely difficult.

"The nurse said it was time for a sponge bath Mrs. Quinn..." He put his hands behind his head and leaned back against the head rest which only flexed all his muscles, causing his chiseled profile to break out it ripples, I wants to lick anything and everything off of them, making sure to run my tongue over every- wait what?

"Sponge bath!" I screamed before quickly scanning the room, "it had better of been a male nurse who gave you that sponge bath Quinn or I swear to god-" I stopped when I noticed the wide grin crossing his lips as he nodded behind me. I turned to find a nurse in her mid to late thirties holding the sponge bath in her hands and about twenty seconds from making a mad dash for it. I didn't mean to come off so aggressive but it really couldn't be helped, I snatched the bath from her hands and she gasped.

"I'll do it!" I snapped and she nodded apologetically before scurrying off. I walked over to the bed and slammed the bath down on the table next to it, I heard soft chuckles escape Aaron. I snapped my head to him and narrowed my eyes, "something funny Mr. Quinn" he shook his head while still leaning on his hands. Stupid ridiculously sexy Mr. Arrogant! I poured the soap into the warm water and rang the sponge out while muttering a few choice words under my breath.

I began to slide the sponge down the side of his body and in one swift movement he had clasped my wrists and pulled me towards himself. He slid his nose up and down my jaw and neck while blowing softly. "You're so sexy when you're jealous sweetheart..." I swallowed hard and tightened my grip on the sponge. Warm water and sudse trickled down my arm and dripped off my elbow. "So fucking sexy..." He whispered it and my mouth dried completely, the water trickling down my arm was now cold in comparison to my heated skin.

"A...Aaron we...we can't...n...not until-"

"Mhm..." He kissed and nibbled along my jaw and I pushed the sponge against his chest, bad idea! Really, really bad idea! The water trickled down his body making it glisten as though he had been working out and was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"I...I should give you...th...the sponge bath" the words came out breathy and my heart was thumping furiously as he hooked a finger underneath the strap of my lira cami mixed floral dress and teasingly slid it down off my shoulder while placing a trail of hot and wet kisses after the thin fabric. "Oh god...y...you're making this so fucking hard Mr. Quinn" his lips traveled across my chest to the other shoulder and he began to repeat the process. He hooked his finger underneath the other strap and I placed my other hand on his chest while tilting my neck to give him more access.

"Woh! Shit uh...Charlie I...sorry dude!" I froze and Aaron groaned loudly before muttering 'are you fucking kidding me!' Under his breath, I went to stand up but he held me in place.

"What Daniel?" He practically barked the words.

"Uh...Charlie, uh she asked for some files...I...you know I'll just drop them off at the apartment or...you can just check them out at the office...I...I'm going to go now!" He mumbled before almost vanishing out of the room. I flushed before burrying my face in his chest.