Chapter Two - Aaron Tyler Quinn a.k.a Mr Arrogant

I quickly glanced around the bar and couldn't see Blake anywhere, I didn't make eye contact with Mr Arrogant as I walked past him to our booth. There were two missed calls and a message from Blake, 'Bean I called a taxi for you it's waiting out front for whenever you want to leave. My appetite can only be satisfied by something more intoxicating than alcohol (winkey face).' I replied trying to keep the vomit down, "ewww Blake too much information okay."

I walked outside and spotted a cab parked in front of the club with the meter running. He saw me approaching and quickly hopped out to open the door, "Miss Reed" he looked me up and down. I felt awkward but I still nodded politely and went to get in when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back.

Stepping in front of me Mr Arrogant gave the taxi driver a stack of notes, the driver looks like he could faint at any given moment. They said something to each other in more of a whisper and the taxi left, without me in it! "What the hell do you think you're doing?" A black BMW i8 stopped in front of us and a young boy got out. He delivered Mr Arrogant the keys then proceeded to open a door for me. He gestured for me to get in, I didn't move. Unfortunately a slight nudge on my lower back urged me into the car. I thought about my options momentarily, no taxi, no Blake, a BM freaking W i8 and a car ride with Mr Arrogant.

Shit! I got into the car reluctantly, Mr Arrogant was a fast driver, and his risky manoeuvres had me gripping the side of my seat at some points of the car ride. I thought we were going to remain silent for the entire drive which I was absolutely fine with. But apparently Mr Arrogant over here had other ideas, "you shouldn't take rides from shady taxi driver's outside night clubs. It could be dangerous." His expression was serious, hard even.

"Oh but rides from Arrogant guys who want to fuck me is fine." I retorted sarcastically.

"Guys?" His expression was soft again and back to it's amused state. "I wasn't aware I had any other competition Miss Reed". What the hell was that? How could someone change their mood that rapidly and drastically for that matter?

"Guess you underestimated me, not that I would expect anything less from Mr Arrogance." I snorted.

"You misunderstand me Miss Reed, I just wasn't aware there was anybody else that could meet your standards." I scoffed.

"You think you meet my standards?" I questioned mockingly.

"Don't you?" I searched his face for any emotion but it was unreadable, did he actually believe he was irresistible?

"I thought this was just a challenge what's with the twenty questions."

"That was my first question Miss Reed." He arched an eyebrow, "you are, a challenge. I don't want a relationship with you but I do want you. I'm attracted to you and I know you're attracted to me." A small sensual smile crept across his lips.

"How could you possibly know that, are you Mr Egotistical along with Mr Arrogant?"

"I see how you and your body react to my touch, to my closeness". If it wasn't dark in the car I might have buried my hands in my palms. I could feel my cheeks burning up and I just knew I was blushing like crazy.

I found comfort in the fact that I knew I had some sort of effect on him too, when he had me pinned against the wall I could feel how turned on he was. For a moment I thought, I hoped he'd loose control. I couldn't remember ever wanting anyone as badly as I wanted him.

***

We waited for the elevator in silence and I caught him starring a few times but it didn't seem to bother him in fact I think he liked me noticing him starring. When the cart arrived he gestured for me to go first. The doors opened to reveal Roy standing inside. He stepped aside to make space for us. "Sir" he gave a polite nod in Mr Arrogant's direction.