Chapter Seven - Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue And I'm Stalking You!

"And what are you planning to do with that Miss Reed? He pinned my hands at either side of my head and eyed the pen. His mouth curved with slight amusement as he bent closer to my face and bit my bottom lip roughly, teasingly. I closed my eyes and failed at managing to suppress the moan that escaped me. My entire body was burning with unadulterated lust. Regardless of my anger and hurt I wanted him. "Do you want me to stop Miss Reed?" Did I? No! I wanted him to want more than just sex from me. I wanted sex to be more than just a word to him.

I loosened my grip on the pen until it fell to the table and slid my hands up his chest, he moved back as I did and I followed him. I slowly tightened his tie and he looked at me with confusion. I was still really mad so making love to him was out of the question, but fucking him; now that had it's own set of rules!

I allowed my hands to slip to his zipper and admittedly more roughly then necessary I tugged at the button and zip, freeing him. Looks like you'll get that distraction after all. Ignoring my subconscious I hooked my fingers into his pants belt hooks, yanking it down I took his mouth in another hungry kiss. Not even the taste of blood stopped me, I knew I had bitten either his tongue or lip but I wanted this, fast and hard! "Fast and hard." I bit out panting , he smiled but it was laced with residual anger and what? Regret? Apology? I had no clue because this mans emotions were close to impossible to read and locked up so fucking tight.

I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him closer. When I could finally feel him pressed in between my thighs I stripped the jacket off his shoulders and clutched his hips. In one rapid movement he was inside me. There was no teasing or easing into it. He slammed into me repeatedly and with every jolt of pleasure and pain I dug my nails into his lower back. In order to avoid biting into his shoulder I bit my bottom lip.

My bones shook with every connection, in and out! I heard him groan and it was all I could do not to scream. I felt my body build and tighten, "faster." I whispered between pants melded with moans. He quickened his pace and my body felt like it was about to explode; finally my body gave and I came, as I did Aaron followed with one last deep plunge. He slammed his hands down on the table and all I wanted was to collapse onto him but I knew that would only result in a repeat of the day before.

I pushed against his chest and he immediately pulled away. I felt empty, but this time at least I didn't feel used because I was the one doing the using. I was staring at the floor because suddenly I didn't recognise myself. From the corner of my eye I saw him lift a hand. He reached for my shoulder to fix my bra and dress strap but before he could I slid off the table and fixed it myself along with my other items of clothing.

I turned to leave when he clasped my wrist, my hand instantly balled into a fist and instead of releasing his grip he tightened it. "Charlie I don't know what happened between you and Lorraine and maybe it was a misunderstanding on her part but she is-" I broke out of his grip and let out a breath before plastering the most forced and fake smile I could manage on my face.

"Don't worry Mr. Quinn I was angry and a little upset before but now I'm actually a little grateful to her." He looked confused and wary, "She not only taught me a very important lesson today about business but forced me to realise something very important about what I want. And now I'm going to go after it because an illusion I had about what this is between us has finally cleared. I'll see you after lunch Mr. Quinn." I walked to the door promptly but carefully in part because my body hadn't fully recovered from sex with Aaron but mostly because I had no idea where this left us.

"This is because of Daniel isn't it?" My hand tightened around the frosted glass door handle. "This new realisation wasn't all from Lorraine was it?" I turned to face him and I could have sworn that there was slight fear in his eyes, definitely regret and maybe even jealousy.