Chapter 15: Three Steps Ahead

Mia:

*FLASHBACK*

*FLASHBACK*

March, 2027 - Miami Beach

"Papá, are you sure Catalina is okay? I'm on my way to pick her up now, I just have to get something at the house really quick. But you'd tell me if she wasn't—"

"Hija, relájate. No te preocupes, Catalina está bien. You worry too much about the girl," Alejandro said over the phone.

"Porque ella es mi bebé. Cómo puedo no preocuparme cada cinco segundos? Me vuelvo loca si no escucho sobre ella," Camila rushed out of the kitchen with Catalina's baby bag, then hurried straight toward the foyer to swap shoes as her heels were killing her. But before she could take them off, the sound of another woman's moan caught her attention. It sure as hell wasn't Lauren's, and it sure as hell wasn't any girl that Cruz might've brought home because she knew for certain he was at band after school. (Because she's my baby. How can I not worry every five seconds? I go crazy if I don't hear about her)

"Your mother acted the same way when you were born. All the other mommies were worried, of course, pero Sinu always took it so far. She would not let you breathe," her father chuckled.

Camila's heart pounded in her chest as her eyes darted toward the ceiling. She focused on the continuing sounds of moaning and a bed rocking and squeaking, debating on whether she should go up there and check it out or not. Obviously Lauren had brought a girl home; they both agreed that it would be okay if she had needs needing to be taken care of because Camila couldn't fulfill them at the moment. They were still exploring being open every now and then only when they were in a good place with each other. Camila certainly took advantage a few times. And while Lauren might have warned Camila that she was planning on sleeping with someone at the house, and Camila expressed that it wasn't a problem for her as long as nobody was home, she wasn't expecting to walk in on it.

"Karla, are you still there?"

"I'll call you when I'm outside," Camila said before hanging up. She put her phone down and quietly walked up the white steps, tip-toeing in her nude pumps to remain undetected. When she made it to the top, she stopped and focused her hearing on where the sounds were coming from directly.

"Ohhh...oh my God...oh yeah, oh yeah!"

Camila sneered in disgust and rolled her eyes. Her only critique was that the woman should at least practice making her moans sound seductive. She went up the hall to check their bedroom and sighed with relief that Lauren wasn't there. Then she went down the hall and stopped when she saw one of the guest rooms had its door cracked open two inches. Jackpot. Overwhelmed with anxiety, Camila slowly pushed open the door just enough for her to be able to see inside. It was no one other than Mia, their former chef, and Lauren getting down and dirty in bed.

Lauren had Mia's back leant against her chest while she kissed her neck and fucked her from behind. Her fingers spread apart Mia's folds as the strap-on she used slid in and out at a quick pace, then those same fingers wandered up and pinched her clit before she swiped side to side with pressure. Mia moaned louder and bounced back, slowly losing all control of her body and giving complete power over it to Lauren. Camila held her breath and scowled, feeling the fire burn inside her that'd make her storm in there and rip Lauren apart and THEN slit Mia's throat. Jealousy was her natural reaction to almost everything, and it happened to triple whenever she saw Lauren doing anything with another girl. Watching her fuck another woman the way she currently was was confusing; she was turned on but angry enough to key her car then drive another vehicle into the ocean.