Blooming Friends(II)

Published: 12/02/2020

Update:

It was a bright new morning, Hayami felt so calm and peaceful. She looked through her book of potions then wrote descriptions of what the orange potion had and its effects. She was sitting on the bed and was in her school uniform attire. She hummed softly then closed the book, placing it inside her bag. She left her room, closing it in the process then skipped to Opera. "Opera-san!"

Opera turned to her. "Hayami-chan. You are jovial today, did something happen with your eyes?" 

She nodded. "My eye helped to locate objects or person that I desire.  Even when it is an unconscious or involuntary thought, my eye give me the power to view other's whereabouts." She raised her bangs then her eye opened. It blinked as it looked at Opera. 

"That's very commanding of you to explore more about your eyes, to see this as something special and not turn it away or find a cure for it." He said. "I found some interesting fact that I happened to heard of. We can talk about an another time."

"Eh? Why?" 

He glanced at her then looked at the fancy hell clock on the wall. "It's almost time for school. You shouldn't be late now."  

She pouted at the cat demon butler before nodding. "Okay." 

The cat demon took notice of her facial expressions then looked forward and continued to do his chores, being indifferent to the situation. 

***

She took an another book which was brown in colour and had two yellow gems in the middle with a tree symbol. She also placed it in her bag then left her room. 

Iruma and Hayami were stepping out of their home to hear a cheerful voice. "Morning Iruma-chi and Haya-ki! Pick up, pick up, Iruma-chi and Haya-ki." 

"Good morning, Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama." Asmodeus and Kuro bowed together. 

"You're so full of energy first thing in the morning." Iruma said.

Hayami smiled. "How nice for you to meet us here, I expected to meet you at school." 

"Oh, how nice, Iruma-kun and Hayami-chan! You've made three friends!" Sullivan was holding a cup in his hand while the tea plate floated above him and Opera was behind him. 

"Huh?! Er, actually, I'm not sure if we'd call them friends. We just sort of play together and talk." He said.

"Well, when you put it like that, Iruma-kun. That is how friends is and what they suppose to do, apart from other interactions and fun activities." Hayami told him. 

"That's what I thought. Aren't "friends" in the human world are called that?" Sullivan placed his cup on the tea plate as it moved away.

"B-But... I have no idea how they feel... and besides..." He paused and was a little terrified in his thoughts. 

"Hey, I have a very important faculty meeting today, so I'm heading to school. We're deciding on classes today!" He skipped away jollily. Opera waved at him while Iruma was still frozen and Hayami smiled at her master. 

"Iruma-kun, we have to get going." He snapped out of it and hurriedly followed her to meet with them. They were walking to school. 

"Let's go to school! Let's go to school together!" Clara marched. 

Asmodeus turned to Iruma as he did the same. "They aren't any plans for today, so let us head to the cafeteria."

"I-Is that so?" Iruma froze on the spot. 'J-Just thinking of them as friends makes me nervous! I've never even been in a situation where I could make friends before! The only person I actually can consider friend is Yami-san!' He glanced at the said girl who was talking to Kuro.