Chapter 27

Since the public found out we've been a little more careful. Simon still wants us to not completely come out so we have to seriously watch ourselves when we go to lunch or something.

"Hey Nina?" Harry said taking a french fry from my plate.

"Yeah?" I replied blushing. Even though we're together hearing him and seeing him so close still makes my stomach flutter.

"What are we gonna do when you leave?" My face fell, being in this bubble with him made me forget I was leaving tomorrow.

"I don't know." I said trying not to think about it to much. When I looked up at him he smiled causing my ovaries to erupt.

Since the concert it's just be me, him, and Simons room. Reality hasn't hit for a while because Carrie has been caught up with Niall to remind me. I like it better in the bubble though, reality sucks.

"Harry! Harry! Is this your new girlfriend? How old are you? Is this just a fling?" Reporter after reporter began surrounding us at the booth. Can't the restaurant do something about this?

Harry took my hand whispering that it may be a good time to leave, but it was hard with all the photographers. I admit it was a bit scary but I couldn't help but smile. Four years of imagining this, is just, crazy experiencing the real thing. It was also really sweet to me because after a while harry pulled me closer trying to shield me from the words, and cameras the photographers were practically throwing at us.

Eventually we got to the black SUV that Simon let us use while staying at his place. I felt safer being in the car even though they were still crowded around us.

"Harry," I whispered, he looked over smiling.

"They can't hear you, you know." I blushed at his gaze and looked him in the eyes, trying to look as serious as possible.

"I really want to kiss you." He smiled even more and leaned over placing a kiss to my forehead. I hadn't realised I was holding my breath and when I let it go it was more of a whimper.

"I want to kiss you too." His expression was sympathetic and I silently cursed at Simon before leaning back in my seat as harry slowly drove away.

I noticed that we weren't taking the normal route to Simons, actually I didn't even know where we were.

"Harry, where are we going?" I asked looking at the surroundings.

"You'll find out." he said with a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Listen if your trying to rape me you could just ask, or if your trying to kidnap me that would be amazing because then we could spend all our time with each other and we wouldn't have to worry about anything-" I was cut off by him trying to laugh quietly.

"I'm not kidnapping you, just relax and you'll find out." it was left at that. I turned on one direction and sang along to distract myself from bugging him.

At some point I had to of fallen asleep because I woke up with harry standing above me. He smiled, showing his dimples and I knew I was red in the face.

"Wakey wakey baby." he said while undoing my seat belt. It took me a while to look around and see where we were but once I seen I gasped.

"Ice skating?" My eyes were wide, I can't skate!

"Surprise!" He said flashing me a goofy smile.

I kept telling him that I was going to fall on my face but he ignored me and kept pulling inside. He even put my skates on! My nerves died down a bit until he was getting on the ice. I quickly grabbed ahold of his arm and clung to him so I wouldn't fall.

"Relax, I got you." he coed into my ear. For some reason I let go holding on to nothing but his hand, I trust him with everything.

He carefully pulled me into the rink smiling like a fool. I was still scared that if fall but as long as he's holding my hand I'm sure I'll be fine.

"Harry!" I shrieked falling back. He noticed quick enough pulling me into him and giving me a small smile.

My eyes were wide and my breathing became heavy recalling that I almost died. When we started skating again I kept moving my feet really fast to prevent myself from falling which only made harry laugh.

"You really are a klutz" his lips barely moved and he was smiling as he said it. God he's perfect.

After about 30 minutes I really got the hang of it and started taking in the surroundings. It was an outside rink and had Christmas lights hanging from poles that had, like field lights. It was truly remarkable, there was a wooden fence that had lights hanging from the top too. He couldn't have picked a more perfect first date. As I was still looking I glanced at harry who was smiling at me in awe, with one of his eyebrows up. I blushed looking to the ice before he called me.

"Look what I can do!" He said sounding like a child and going a little bit away from me.

Not seconds later he spinner around and pushed his coat out trying to suppress the smile that forced its way to the surface. I applauded and giggled as he came back over to me.

"Go Dracula!!!" He smiled but furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I shrugged my shoulders before putting them around his neck "it just seemed like something Dracula would do." I explained nonchalantly.

We spent another two hours playing around and chasing eachother. I think that everyone was getting annoyed with us because we were being really loud.

"So.... did you have fun?" He asked as we left hand in hand.

"It was amaZAYN harry. thank you." I giggled and blushed for the thousandth time tonight.

"You mean extrodinHARRY right?" He said acting offended.

I rolled my eyes and laughed while we got into the car.

"Where were you guys?!" We were 'politely' greeted by liam when we walked in the house.

"I took Nina ice-skating," he said smiling like he won something. "why?" Liam suddenly turned pale.

"Did anyone see you? Were there cameras? Dang it harry I thought we said specifically NOT to go public!" Liam yelled throwing his hands in the air at the end.

I carefully snuck upstairs leaving Harry to handle that, he's better calming liam down than I am. Quickly I put on a pair of sweat, took my makeup and bra off, then got under the blankets. It's gotten too cold outside, stupid fall.

"Thanks for ditching me." Harry said closing the door, then chuckling softly.

"Sorry it was just so awkward." I said pouting. He looked at me for a little then gave a sideways smile before taking his shirt off.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know?" We cuddled that night, no sex, just talked and cuddled.

A/N

Ahhh I know it's been a while but I'm happy I didn't update till now

WHO HAS WATCHED THE NIGHT CHANGES MUSIC VIDEO?!?!?!

I watched it and immediately thought of this and it made perfect sense and it was really cute and oh mi gosh FLUFF

I had to make it a date in this and if you haven't watched it GO DO IT NOW!!!! Anywho.... what'd you think??

Goals;
get at least 20 reads 5 votes and 10 comments