Midnight Memories

We left Saturday afternoon so we could be the first there. I remained somewhat silent, but messed around every now and then. There was a few times when we'd all start singing along to 5sos or the boys which was amazing. Carrie brought a blanket that had their faces on it and i took it and pretending that their mouths or eyes were mine while talking in a british accent. I attempted an irish one but failed miserably. We didnt stop at all since we were to excited to get there.

Of course we weren't the first people, by the time we arrived everyone was already going into the stadium. Carrie and i stopped at one of the merchendise rv things before actually going to our seats. While were going to them i heard "dont stop" playing and thought they were already on which caused me to start crying.

Michael was on my side, luke was in the middle, and calum was on the far left. I could barely see cal or luke because they mainly stayed farther away. Michael on the other hand was on my side practically the whole entire time with the exception of him and cal switching sides for a couple seconds. Ashton was just all hot and sexy behind his drums. There were a couple times when i cried and i was shaking so incredibly bad but luke seen carrie and i and winked which just killed me. Mikey seen us and start laughing like crazy because i asked him if he would sign my vagina. When the boys came out i couldnt even function it was so amazing. I remember harry had on like a polka dot shirt with at least two or three of the buttons undone. He looked so remarkable. During midnight memories when he did his scream i swear he was looking directly towards me. Niall was like in the middle by josh but liam was all over the damn place. During rock me Harry started clapping so i was clapping but then i started jumping up and down (note i was the only one jumping up and down) So harry looked down.than he began clapping while jumping upand down which is where i completely lost it.

They made silly faces when they were singing and just goofed around. It felt like the concert was only like five minutes, and then it was just over. I shouldn't have screamed so much but i couldn't help it, they were so pretty and beautiful. Right when we were about to go into the back a lady grabbed my shirt. I was startled at first until i noticed that it was the lady that was standing right next to me during the show.

"Hi im sorry if this is wierd.."

"oh no its fine. did you need help or.." i asked politely.

"I just wanted to say that ive never seen someone look so in love with anyone in my life. As you can see im an old lady but when i seen you looking at harry it was like he was your whole universe.." Tears began forming in my eyes as she continued talking. "It was just.. i dont know ive just.. its incredible to see someone care for someone else." That was all i could take. I began sobbing. but it was very formal sobbing. I wasnt a mess but i was just crying so much.

"He is.. my.. world" i said crying. She looked at me and smiled before turning around to.leave.

Two bodyguards escorted us to a room that felt like seventy thousand football fields away, i thought they were going to kidnap us. Then again, that wouldn't be a bad thing. The room we had to go in was a lot smaller than what i imagined, it was like a big walk in closet. We waited for what seemed like forever until the door handle turned open. My heart stopped, and Carrie started hyperventilating.

"Well hello there girls." Louis voice wasn't as "high" as people thought. I was about to completely freak out, but Carrie elbowed me to get me to calm down.

"Hi" My voice sounded like some wounded dying animal which was really embarrassing,at least Niall laughed at it.

"What did you girls think of the concert?" out of habit Carrie said it was "ama-ZAYN". Since Carrie and I weren't sitting on the same couch Niall and Liam sat with me, and Louis and Harry sat with Carrie. Zayn sat on a recliner in the corner.