Strong

Today was the last day of break and i didn't want to leave. We spent the day singing believe it or not, of course we talked and laughed but his voice was melody to my ears. The feelings they put into their music is indescribable, you never really know until you here them live. I loved when he sang songs from the first album, he still remembers every single lyric to every single song. The way he carried himself throughout the songs were amazing too. Now don't think i don't love the other boys, but obviously I'm not as close to them.

"Sing Strong?" I asked taking him by surprise. He was staring at me as i got my phone to get the recorder out. His eyes looking into to mine is still astonishing, they're so beautiful its hard not to get lost in them. The only reason for singing that is so i could put it as my ring tone. Harry started "sweating".

As sang the whole song looking at me intently, his eyes never left mine. I felt nervous and shy under his gaze but i wanted to remember him looking at me singing this. After he sang we sat there in silence, comfortable silence until he broke it.

"You're going home tomorrow." He looked up at me.

"I know." I dont want to leave Harry.

It was 4:37 when i woke up, he was still sleeping. Somewhere in this trip he managed to sneak on the bed, i didn't say anything because i knew he wasn't going to try anything. Hes been good on that part mainly because he knows my boundries. The sounds of his heavy breathing relaxed me farther into the comforter, but as i tried going to sleep i just couldnt.

"Harry? Harrry?" somehow he heard me and grunted, such a cute little grunt. It took him a little time to wake up, so then i was very energetic. There was only one thing i could think of to do; i started tickling him.

His laughs were the most cutest thing, they were sometimes deep, sometimes high, but they always had the form of a child's laugh. On the other hand I'm laughing and i sound like a fucking walrus. Each time he would try to reach for my side id dodge out of the way tickling him in a different spot. His legs kicked the covers off the bed as he flailed trying so incredibly hard to get me to stop.

"Nina!" His voice was raspy and cracked majorily. My guess is i hit a really, really sensitive spot because he flipped over on top of me. Everything then became serious as all he did was breathe heavily for awhile but then whimpered.

"Do you understand how hard it is not to kiss you right now?" He was gripping the sheets so tightly they came off the corners of the bed.

"Oooh I'm sorry did i hit a sweet spot?" Maybe i shouldn't have said it so seductively, but i wasn't thinking. There was a hot dude on top off me with every muscle flexed, licking his lips, and hunger in his eyes with no shirt on. Did i mention he had no shirt on?

"Yes you did actually." I punched him in the stomach which abled me to get on top of him.

"Then make your move." I stared in his eyes daringly, waiting for him to kiss me. Was it bad that i wanted him? right there?

"No." My arms gave out as i sat ontop of him looking confused.

"Why?"

"Because now you want me to." he smiled wickedly and rolled back ontop of me. "See now that i know you want to kiss me.. right now.. why would i give you the satifsfaction when you wont let me kiss you on my standards?" He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to respond.

"But.. thats... ugh harold" I say giving up on this conversation. But he was right. "Kiss me then." I say pushing him to do it. He rolls his eyes and climbs off the bed leaving me laying there.