Chapter 26

Harry's POV

When I opened her door she was laying exactly the way I wanted her to. I smiled thinking about how she would react and then I went to the bed. Slowly I got under the blankets at the end of the bed and went up. I was expecting her to have her pyjama bottoms on but with my luck she's only wearing underwear.

Nina's POV

"Fuck harry" I moaned as he began going faster.

"How do you like me now hm?" he said biting my breast. God he felt so good.

Suddenly he stopped and I whimpered missing him inside me. I stopped once I saw him go to the edge of the bed, getting on his knees. He then grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to him. I screamed in surprise when he began sucking on my area.

"God harry oh fuuuuck." I moaned pulling on his hair.

This feels so real, as I begin waking up I still feel his mouth on me. I can feel his tongue swirling around and placing kisses on my area. I force myself to wake up and I'm shocked once I'm fully awake.

"Oh god." I say moaning. Immediately the blankets come off me to reveal Harry in between my legs.

My hands fists his hair as I throw my head back in pleasure. His tongue goes in me just enough to make me want more which makes him suck harder.

"Harry.. oh god... oh my Harry..... ugh" I moan inbetween each word accidentally.

Out of no where he begins sucking, biting, and licking hard while grabbing my thigh to bring my hips up. I'm completely surprised on how extravagant this feels as he lifts me off the bed.

"Oh shit! oh god! harry! oooh" I scream as he continues his vicious attack on my area. Within seconds in shaking from my climax and he finally begins to stop.

"Oh fuck harry." I say panting. I never knew someone could go that fast or hard while eating someone out.

When I open my eyes Harry is leaning over me while licking his lips. The look in his eyes tells me this isn't over.

"I told you I'd get you back." he says lowering his body onto mine, whispering in my ear.

He feels sticky so I'm just assuming he just got done running or something.

"Your right" I say back to him. He looks at me in shock as well as cocking his head.

I push past him and go to the edge of the bed, sitting on my legs. My heart races as he comes to the edge smiling like a fool. This is possibly the most exhilarating feeling I've had since the concert. Instead of saying anything I kiss his tip and move closer.

Slowly I take him in my mouth making sure I get used to the feeling before going deeper. He scoots closer to the edge which pushes more of him in my mouth but I don't move. Carefully I suck and see his head go back in response.

Oh Nina." He groans putting his hand in my hair.

To make this even more powerful on my part I look up at him. When he doesn't look at me I bite down on his length and he hisses before looking at me. Involuntarily he begins thrusting his hips into me. I flick him with my tongue and pumping faster.

"Nina" He says, my name sliding off his tongue perfectly. I break eye contact and use my hands to help me.

With one I hold his balls and the other I use to rub his length while I suck on the tip. His moans become louder and he starts cursing in pleasure.

"Fuck I'm close, oh god I'm so close Nina" his voice cracked when he said my name which made me suck harder.

Seconds came when I felt him tense up underneath me. He twitched inside my mouth before I felt warmness fill my mouth. Quickly, I took him out of my mouth and spat next to me since I've never done it before. He was laying in the bed breathing heavily when I stood from my knees.

"Payback sucks doesn't it harold?" His eyes opened immediately.

I couldn't help but the grin that appeared on my face.

"Oh does Mr styles have a kink for his whole name? oh Harold." I say leaning over him.

With that he pulled me into him, rolled over and without warning slammed inside me. I yelled in shock before clinging onto him as he pounded into me hard and fast.

"Ha- harry" I said before we both reached our climaxes together.

"Ninaninaninaninanina." he said far to quickly.

He fell beside me, panting. We layed there for a while trying to catch our breath before he spoke.

"How the hell were you a virgin two days ago?" he said not fully recovered. For some reason all I could do was laugh but he laughed with me.

"Thank you" I said facing him with a small smile.

"Why?"

"Because, you made this so much more than if it was someone else. All though it sucks because nothing is going to be that amazing." I say closing my eyes.

As much as I tried staying awake my eyes wouldn't open. Sex is so tiring.

A/N
Sorry, I just really felt like writing smut and since this was supposed to be just that I figured I'd update.

Keep reading because I love you guys and I appreciate it so very very much.