A New Beggining

I'm confused, why is he telling me to wake up? before I know it I'm falling asleep, or so I thought. Large hands shake me back in forth as I become conscious again. Harry is leaning over me yelling for me to wake up.

"Where am I?" slowly, I sit up. Im sitting on the floor next to a couch. A couch? the couch was across the room.

"Uh, your in the room. you know, where you came backstage? god you didn't go into a coma did you?" He looks worried but yet a smile is smeared across his face.

As I recall everything I start crying. This is the worst fucking trick karma or whatever could have pulled. To make sure that I'm right I look at my ring finger, then his. Nothing. No ring, no darci, no sign of anything being real. His arms wrap around me as I continue sobbing over what I thought was perfection. Of course Harry will always and continue to be, but nothing else between us would.

"What's wrong?" his hands rest on my shoulder while he pulls away just enough to see my face. Why did this have to happen?

"It was all a dream." my voice is a whisper barely audible but he heard. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion like the way they always do. Thankfully he doesn't urge me to go on but pulls me into his chest.

My first time, Zayns wedding, Carries wedding, carries baby, dani and Liam, Sophia and Liam, Louis and Elle, Darci- all just a figment of my imagination. I loose my breath thinking about Harry and I and all the times that we had. Now, its a lost cause to even think about the possibility of us ever being together.

"Wait.. what was a dream?" Harry is completely clueless to everything that happened. Then again nobody knows but me.

"My dream, you..... and I was.... it was just a dream!" Im angry now as I continue to sob in his chest. Everything I had ever wanted to happen did, but punched me in the face by only being a dream. How could I be so foolish into thinking that anything good would happen to me.

"Whenever you want to talk, I'm here." His voice is so soothing, so comforting. Momentarily I stop crying to look up at him. His eyes are the same beautiful green but filled with sorrow and curiosity.

"Please don't think I'm crazy, or clingy or weird or nasty?" my voice I can tell sounds desperate and I'm pretty sure it cracked a couple times. He tilts his head while his eye brows scrunch in confusion.

"What-" without second guessing or thinking to much I'm kissing him. After a couple seconds he moves his hand to the base of my neck. Im sitting here in an empty room making out with Harry Styles. I smile in the kiss knowing that this is real, but then I quickly pull away. My eyes go wide because if this is another fucking dream I don't think I could stand it.

"What? was I that bad? I didn't know I was a bad kisser! oh god I'm sorry, that must-" Before he was able to continue on rambling I hold my hand which ceases him to stop. I need to make sure this isn't another dream.

"Where is the bathroom?" he looks devastated.

"Its right over there, was I seriously that bad?!" he's panicking now but I'm not sticking around to listen. My feet carry me to the bathroom and I splash cold water on my face. Ok maybe it was a little to cold but now I know I'm compeletely awake.

When I turn around to go back into the room where I left Harry he's standing in the door way with a frown. I was nimble as I walked over to him studying his reaction first before making my move. We're kissing again and he still hasn't pulled away.

Nina-1

Karma-1

"Your definately not a bad kisser." Im completely in the moment. We smile in our embrace before making out once more. Harry has moved me to up against the wall next to the doorway, while placing my legs around him. This feels so right, now I'm telling the difference between the feeling of this and the feeling of our kiss in my dream. This is much more prominent, much more delightful, passionate, hot than the make out sessions in my oh-so-good-but-awful dream.

Suddenly I catch myself pushing him away once more.

"I'm sorry, I just- I just- I needed..." I couldn't find the words. What I want to tell him is that I wanted to have what I had in my dream, that I wanted his lips on mine, his hands on my body.

His index finger is running over his lips and a grin becomes visible. Although he doesn't say anything he hasn't stopped smiling. He's probably thinking the same thing I am..... What the hell just happened? I desperately want to run back into his arms and kiss the shit out of him but part of me- the more logical stronger part keeps me glued to the spot I'm standing in.

"Hey, what happened?" Carrie walks in through the door instantly capturing my attention. She's smiling along with Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I look back over to Harry who is still frozen with his finger still on his lips. His hair is disheveled from my fingers roaming aimlessly around in his chestnut-colored curls. Carrie obviously notices.

"Awt!! did we interrupt something?" She says moving her eyebrows up and down while smiling.

"I fainted." Their cute expressions drop. They're all looking like deer in a headlights before Carrie steps up and rushes over to me.

"Oh god are you ok? what happened? Harry fuck you to hard? oh right sorry, you just met haha, but seriously what happened?" Her guess is just as good as mine because I have no idea what happened either. Instead of pressing me for more information she tells the boys that we're leaving.

"Do you still want to go? or do you just want to leave?" She asks hurredly. Im nt going home, not now, i cant put up with my mom yet.

"No, no I'm fine really. Where are we going exactly?" she presses her lips into a line trying to decipher if I'm lying. Finally she throws her hands in the air and smiles.

"Uh they said something about some kind of park? I'm not sure which one though." We've now headed- I'm guessing to the back of the arena where a single SUV is parked. I haven't looked at Harry since our little..... 'Friendly' embrace in the storage room.

This SUV is very... different from any other SUV I've been in. There are two seats that are on the back of the driver and passenger seats facing the back. Across from them is a sofa type theme seating arrangement, the seats are in a 'U' and yet there is still space in the back for other things. Carrie and I of course take our places in the two separate seats while the boys sit in the 'U'.

"So it's a good thing Harry went back to see what was taking you so long huh?" Louis is staring at me waiting for my response to his question.

"Uh yeah." There's really not much more to say and I'm very embarrassed. The only reason I kissed Harry there was because I thought I was leaving otherwise I would've waited. I just couldn't allow myself to leave without feeling his lips on mine... for real.

Speaking of Harry he hasn't talked or even made notice of his presence. He's playing with his fingers staring at them cautiously as if something might happen. Im looking at him when he lifts his head and looks back at me. We share eye contact for four split seconds and he goes back to looking at his fingers. Honestly I never would've thought that he would kiss a girl- I mean reeaaally kiss a girl that he barely knew. I was expecting him to push me away and ask me just what the hell I was doing but nope. He enjoyed the kiss just as much as I did, at least I hope he enjoyed it.

A/N

Hi!! sorry for not updating and slacking off I've just been extremely busy with school and I know that isn't an excuse but I'm sorry.

1K!! Thank you guys so much! I didn't think that this would ever happen and I'm happy that you've been reading>_< But could you guys please comment and give me some feedback? I'm desperate to know what you guys think.

I wasn't on planning on continuing this after Nina woke up but I have such a good beginning and story Board so I'm going to continue this story.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.