Chapter Twenty-Four: Sleepover

***

Luke:

Feelz snores a little, when she sleeps.

It's this adorable, soft whistling sound that comes from her nose, punctuated every now and then with a small, round snort.

I wake up before her to find her wrapped around me, resting half on top of my chest and drooling against my bare shoulder.

Her body is soft and warm, petite but curvy, and I can't help but smile as I watch how slack and calm and peaceful she seems in sleep.

We both smell a little... dirty, I guess. Like stale sweat and sex, but it doesn't bother me one bit.

A lazy smile curves at the corner of my mouth when I remember last night, remember our date and then remember her blowing me, remember the wide-eyed look on her face as she sucked my dick into her round, warm, wet mouth, how she looked with my cum streaking down her body.

Is 'sexy and adorable' a thing? Because Ophelia is the definition of that thing.

And then... fuck. My face between her legs, covering every glistening inch of her hot, pink pussy with my mouth. Her taste, her smell, the sounds she made... it just drove me absolutely fucking crazy.

It's weird to think that three months ago was her sixteenth birthday when we kissed the first time and now... well. Back then she was surprised to even hear about my boner and now she sits on top of me in her underwear and rides it, or takes it into her hands, into her mouth, and gets my cum all over her in the process.

Oh. And then she told me I was the love of her life. She said it so plainly, honestly, just a little shy. The heavy, warm, aching feeling in my chest made my heart feel like it was gonna explode from how intensely it squeezed, how much I felt.

At the back of my mind I knew it was kinda crazy, to think that your first love will be your last. But I also knew, you know? I feel like it's one of those things that it's just possible to feel with your whole self, with your entire being and I felt it and it was real and I don't care if other people don't get it, because we do.

She snuggles against me as she sleeps and, uh.

I don't wanna disturb her, or wake her up, except, my morning boner is wide, wide awake, digging into her stomach, and it's not exactly the most comfortable thing ever, you know?

And I'm starving. And I need a shower, need to brush my teeth.

Should I cook breakfast for her? I'm not the most competent guy in the kitchen but I could try. My parents will probably sleep in until noon and just have lunch. They can be weird like that some times.

I skim my fingers up Fee's spine, rest my hand over her bum. I love her ass. And her boobs, and her pussy, and her smile and her eyes and her laugh and her mouth and... well, all of her, I guess.

Ah, shit. Now I'm imagining what it would be like if we showered together. Even with all the fooling around we've been doing, we've never both been completely naked at the same time. One of us always has our underwear on if the other doesn't because it's just... safer that way, I guess.