Chapter Eleven: More Practice

***

Luke:

Ophelia wasn't really very... uh, affectionate when she was on her period. Which I totally understand.

Except, a week without her wanting to fool around with me feels like a really long, boring time.

But when I pick her up from school on Wednesday to take her back to my place so we can hang out, she has a bounce in her step and as soon as she hops into the passenger seat she gives me this really happy smile that makes my insides go all warm, and then she leans over and throws her arms around me and kisses me, hot and wet, right there in the student parking lot of her high-school, and I know that her hormones have corrected themselves.

It sometimes seems like she really has no idea what she does to me. Even the feeling of her pressing against me, kissing me, warm and soft in the front seat of my car almost gets me hard. She's just so... sweet. Beautiful, cute, funny. And sexy when she doesn't even try to be.

It's getting kinda hard not to try and take things further with her. (Literally, so hard.) I mean, I'd never wanna pressure her, or make her do something she isn't comfortable with.

But fuck, when we make out and she presses her naked chest against me, starts moving her lower half like she's trying to gain some friction to ease the ache between her legs... Damn, it's hard to think straight.

I'd be lying if I said I've never looked at her soft, lush pink mouth and imagined it wrapped around my dick.

Maybe that makes me a perv, but I'm eighteen and yeah, I'm curious. And horny, if I'm being honest.

So that's why when she and I end up on my bed, kissing each other, holding each other, our shirts and her bra discarded somewhere on the floor, I can't help it when I lean her onto her back, hover over her, devour the taste of her mouth, run my hands reverently over her soft, smooth, warm skin, over her arms, her hips, her stomach, her breasts. She's making these really hot little sounds, winding her arms around my neck, arching up into me, her hard little nipples pebbling against my chest.

And then one of my hands drifts up her skirt, grips onto her upper thigh, and she kinda parts her legs, lets my body settle between them, brings them up around my hips to wrap around me and fuck...

"Luke," she whimpers against my lips, chest heaving with her breaths. We both pause, panting, because those parts of us are pressed together, she can feel it, I can feel it. My boner strains against the denim of my jeans, and I can feel how hot the space between her thighs is, can feel how our bodies fit together and it's just... insane.

She moves her hips experimentally and a groan falls from my lips. I dip down to kiss her again, and our mouths tangle together, sloppy and needy, her fingers sifting into my hair. Before I can think to maybe not, I'm rocking my hips a little and she's tilting her lower half upwards and her legs are squeezing tight and Christ it feels so good, the jolts of pleasure that travel up my spine from the heat, the pressure, the friction.

And then before I know it, we're moving together like that, half kissing and half moaning as our hips grind together, as I rub my erection into the space between her legs and she wiggles and thrashes beneath me, breathing hard, her fingers digging into my back and her teeth pulling at my lips and I know at the back of my mind that I'm gonna come soon from this, from how hazy and hot and dizzyingly electrifying it is, but I can't bring myself to stop.