Chapter Nineteen: Movie

***

Luke:

Monday morning:

Hey what time do you work
until tmrow?

3:30. Do you have practice?

At 7

Wanna come over after school?
Watch a movie?

Yeah sounds good. 4?

That works, see you

Bye <3

***

Needless to say, we were never planning on actually watching a movie.

Since what happened on Sunday, I've been on cloud nine, feeling so damn high, all the time.

I really, really cannot wait for the next time.

And apparently I'm not the only one. As soon as I open the door for Ophelia, she launches herself into my arms, attacks my mouth with hers, and I have to disentangle us so she can take her boots and coat off. She tastes so sweet and her body is so warm, and...

It's impossible to describe how... intense the things I feel for her are right now. My entire body just hums at the sight of her. I can't stop thinking about touching her. And fuck, neither can my dick, apparently.

We end up making out real hard on my bed, me on top of her. She's arching herself up into me, tugging at my shirt, trying to get it off me, trailing her cool hands over my spine. It makes me shiver, sends goosebumps pricking across my skin.

I suck on her neck and she moans, gripping at my hair, wrapping her legs around me and wiggling her lower half, trying to rub herself against my boner in a way that just drives me so fucking crazy. I use one hand to grip her jean-clad thigh in place as I grind my hard-on against her core, hearing her little whimpers of pleasure, feeling her hot breaths falling against my face and her smooth, soft fingertips scraping down my back... fuck, it's all fire and heat and I can't get enough of how good it feels, how good she feels.

"Luke," she breathes against my lips, her hands teasing the edge of my jeans, "I need..."

I rest onto my side beside her so I can begin to pull her sweater up and off her shoulders. She's wearing a long-sleeved shirt under, and a tank-top and damn, I hate winter. There are too many layers between her skin and mine.

Impatiently, we help each other shuck off every inconvenient piece of clothing until we're both in our underwear.

And then I get rid of her bra so I can pull her hard, pink nipples into my mouth, scrape my stubble between her breasts in that way that gets her purring beneath me, and she weaves her fingers into my hair, gasping and writhing, and I swear this, doing this, with her, is the single best thing on the entire planet.

Slowly, my hand slips down her hip and grazes the top edge of her panties. "Feelz, can I... touch you?"

"Yes, please," she breathes, letting her legs fall open for me. Our lips our inches away, breathing ragged, as I sweep my fingers softly up her inner thigh, my heart hammering wildly beneath my ribs. A shocked breath leaves her mouth when I finally feel her through her panties. Fuck... Even through the fabric I can tell she's wet, and soft, and warm and...