18

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

Sigh.......... MewGulf just out there you know...... Flirting.... Oh no, sorry I meant "missing each other"😑😐

And stuff.......Hmmm

They really don't know how to help imaginations or are they helping enough 🤔😉😅

Just kidding with y'all. Don't take me seriously. I don't really do reality "shipping" but to me these two are definitely something else. I honestly just hoping they have a bond that last.

The whole cast is cute.

I usually get attached to things (shows, etc.) when the behind the scenes actually look like a family, if you get what I mean.

Anyways.

*************

"So."

"So."

The day of dreadful classes had finished and now the two boys of dorm room 807 stood facing each other.

Awkwardly an ocean apart!!!

"Uhhh..... Were you late?" Tharn said trying to break the atmosphere but still stared at anything that wasn't Type.

"No.......Actually it had an emergency so the lecturer was late." Type answered, slowly inching closer.

"Oh wow. Mine too."

At that moment the two boys froze and recalled this morning.

Fuck! We could have continued.

They stared at each other and then suddenly....... Laughed.

They were definitely thinking the same thing!

Tharn turned around, resting his hands on the table.

"Uhh... Ah...We should probably eat first."

Type sighed. Idiot, where did all that confidence go.

He shook his head but a smile enveloped his face as he watched the fidgeting, mix-blood guy. Slowly creeping forward,  Type stood behind of Tharn and wrapped his hands around his waist. Then squeezing the side of his face tightly against Tharn's back while his hair tickled onto Tharn's neck.

"Type?"

"Mm....Won't we suppose to talk?" Type said in a small voice.

Tharn sighed. He sounded so fucking cute.

Why is he sounding like an abandoned puppy.

Tharn turned around and quiclkly regretted it.

It was even worse!

He was making the face of an abandoned  puppy! This was surely done on purpose!!!

"Ugh....Type.... You're making it hard to hold back."

Type just squished his face against Tharn's chest now. Using the same tone he answered, "Don't."

"Ugh.... Come on."

Tharn dragged the puppy-like fellow to his bed. He sat first and placed Type to sit between his thighs.

Finally nestled against each other and Tharn holding him tight. He rested his head on Type's shoulder.

"Talk."

"Mm. Where should I start."

"Do you like me?"