14

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

Lol..... Y'all calling me mean😂.... I love all of y'all back too........should I be a little more mean, it made me laugh... Hmmm...I sending y'all my deepest love..... Mwah😂.

Also like I said before this week was harder for me to update. Plus I ended up getting the fever from my sister😑.

My nose be feeling like Niagara falls while my throat be feeling like Sahara desert...... But I have gotten better.... Bleh.

Anyways.....

**********

When did Type become so fricking bold!!!

......"Should we?".......What do you mean should we.... You're supposed to reject, hit me, anything..... Why are you not moving?!

At that moment of Tharn's inner war,  Type leaned down, gliding lower. Now lieing flatly on top of Tharn and it wasn't helping Tharn's war when both of them were practically the same height. Certain proportions resting perfectly parallel to the other.

Fuck what I just said, Type is definitely moving!!!

Just not the way I was expecting!

Type turned his head so he could nestle it between Tharn's neck and shoulder as he let out small voices.

"Tharn?"

"Uh... Ah.. Yes Type." Tharn carefully answered.

"Why aren't you doing anything?"

Tharn was struck dumbfounded today but Type's voice was sounding so needingly cute. He decided to give up any kind of logic, although they hardly ever used it and go with the flow.

Explanations can always be done later!

Tharn placed both of his lost hands back on Type's upper thighs. Rubbing up and down slowly.

"Mm." Type would lightly flinch at any of Tharn's movement and cower his head deeper into Tharn's neck.

"Type." Tharn called slowly, "We should stop."

Upon hearing those words, Type unconsciously grinded his lower part against Tharn's

Both of them hissed in unison.

"I.... I don't want to stop."

Tharn then slowly crawled his fingers to the back. Lightly grasping the plumper flesh of the person on top of him.

"Urh," Type gasped from surprise. But him being Type...... He cursed out, "Why the fuck did you grab my ass, asshole!"

Tharn already expecting the response just tightened his gripped and pushed Type against himself, a little up.

They both groaned at the grind Tharn just made as he then started to continuously repeat the action.

Rubbing the heated members beneath their boxers aggressively against each other. Both starting to feel the change in state.

"Helping." Tharn finally responded.

"F.....Fuck."

"Type. You've never done it with a man."

"When would I have had, bastard...... Mm...Urh."

Tharn decided to nibble on the lobe of Type's ears.

"You don't have to start like this."

Type really couldn't believe Tharn right now. He turned and raised his head on top of Tharn. He then quickly bit on to Tharn's bottom lip as he pulled it out until its limit. After which he aggressively slided his body again.