10

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote or comment.

Sorry that I couldn't update in the last two days........ But I'm sure y'all understand. Righhhhhhhttttt???!!!  Anways-

**************

"Techno."

"Hey Techno."

Type kept trying to call Techno who was sitting right next to him but the deaf friend wouldn't even bat an eye in his direction. So he gave up.

"Ah. Techno listen."

"Oh... Oh... Ow!"

Instead Type slapped him behind his head and became happy when his mission was a success.

"Techno why does everyone keep silently staring at me."

"Well aren't you confident. Bastard. Are you not even going to apologize. I think I'll need surgery after that slap!" Techno cried out as he continued to rub behind his head.

"Ah. It'll heal overtime. Not like anything good is in there." Type joked with his bestfriend as he shrugged.

"Why am I even friends with you!" Techno hissed.

"Yeah. Yeah. Same to you bro. Now look."

Type didn't care for the anonymous pain oozing out if his bestfriend right now. He was more concerned with the strange glances he kept receiving.

He hooked his arm around techno and brought his head down low so that he can also watch the strange looks he was receiving.

As if both of them was spying.

Some of the students gasped and started whispering with each other.

What the fuck is going on!

Type who was now impatient waited for the lecturer to leave so that he can confront one of the students who was staring at him the most.

After a few more minutes the lecturer finally left.

Type immediately got up but Techno quickly grabbed his wrist."

"Please deal with whatever it is calmly."

"When have I not!"

Type stormed off and Techno couldn't help but feel stressed.

Why is he so difficult.

"Hay!"

The girl stuck to her seat looked up and her eyes sparked.

Questioningly she asked as she pointed to herself,  "Me?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"M..... M.... Manow."

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

Techno was beyond surprised, Type was dealing with this a little maturely.

"Well......... You're one of the hottest couple in the college's private couple board."

The hottest who... On the school's what?

That actually exist!

"Look." The flustered girl with a happy grin smiled as she showed Type the "school's couple board" with her phone.

Type angrily grabbed her phone and scrolled for himself.

.........And the little maturity Techno thought Type had disappeared instantly.