6

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

*********

Hook, line and sinker.

Nope. Type's lips weren't being simply pecked. Or just a casual quick press against.

Nope. Tharn was completely devouring Type's lips.

After Tharn had ask that question and kissed him. He was left frozen waiting to process everything.

Tharn's lips are against mine.

Hand on my chin has now moved behind my neck, tucking the long fingers within my hair.

Meanwhile his other hand is around my waist keeping me still and bringing our lower parts to an unimaginable amount of closeness.

Feeling Type's unresponsiveness and needing the kiss to look real. Tharn pressed harder while controlling Type's head. He needed a way to let Type understand him right now.

"Hmmm" Tharn hummed against his lips trying to make Type look at him.

"Hmmm. Hmmm."

Type finally in his senses, now put his clenched hands between both of their chest. Trying to push them apart.

But the more he pushed the more Tharn will grip his waist.

Tharn could almost taste the anger oozing off of Type.

Just look at my eyes Type. Please just look.

Type finally decided to turn his sharp gaze at Tharn.

Yes. Thank god.

Tharn eyes was was fill with pleading which made Type soften a little bit.

He has something to say. What is it?

I will listen but no fucking way I'm forgiving you for this.

As though finally understanding Tharn probably has a reason. He allowed the bastard to continue to now suck on his upper lip while they try to communicate through their eyes.

Type's eyes could speak more than what a thousand mouths can ever utter and right now Tharn clearly read the message held within his gaze.

"Give me the fucking reason before I kick you in the blasted balls! "

Oh how he had a way with words. Always able to get the message through.

Tharn sighed internally but he knew he had no right to talk right now.

Tharn lead his eyes to keep glancing at the left trying to make Type look in that direction.

Type got the message and shifted his gaze and looked. Meanwhile Tharn tilted his head actually stuck out his tongue to lick the corner of Type's lip.

Type immediately pinched his chest.

Don't push your luck bastard.

Still continuing to look at the left Type finally spotted somebody.

Wait is that...... Wait.... That's-

Type quickly returned his gaze to Tharn and Tharn whimpered a confirmation with his eyes.

Fuck! Let me go! I'm gonna kill him. He even dares to show his face!

Type slightly started to push against Tharn.

Tharn bit his lip.

Wait let me kill this motherfucker first.

His stare once again facing the one actively against his lips. Type was only going to be a little bit responsive. He would now slightly pout his lips to Tharn's actions.