4

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

************

"Klui."

"Seo."

".....Klui."

"Good.  You know my name. Now shhh!"

Seo internally facepalmed. He had given up and now stares at his "curious" roommate picking the lock of his brother's room.

Klui strongly believed it was a vital skill in life.

Seo strongly believed it was a vital skill for being nosy.

"Why are you trying to invade my brother's room? "

Somehow offended. Klui quickly stopped and stared him straight in the eyes as he hit is chest heroically.

With a proud face of no shame he said,  "I am concerned. "

Then quickly went back to his "heroic job".

Seo rolled his eyes.

I'll just leave it as it is. Not like Type is a suspicious person anyhow.

But he couldn't deny that he also wanted to know why he was hearing Type shout.

Did something really happen?

Is Type hurt?

Lost in thought he couldn't hear the other's successful cheer as he once again was being dragged by his roommate.

Did his annoying-ass self get into a fight with his roommate?

Or maybe he tripped.

......War?

Ah! Seo could find so much faults in his younger brother that he couldn't find the actual reason.

Maybe I'm just over thinking because of that overreative Klui.

"Seo!"

Hearing his brother's shocked scream he snapped out of his daze and was instantly hit with a bullet!

Looks like he got his answer.

This shameless bastard! So early in the morning! No shame in these young people!

......... Although he was only three years older.

Why do I have to see my brother partly naked on top of someone?!

Is he already breaking rules? How can he bring a partner-

This little shit.

Head fill with various scoldings, Seo didn't realize the "partner" beneath.

Curiously he looked down.

It was a firm chest covered in messed up clothing!

Seo was at a complete loss this morning.

Since when has his little brother "looked in that direction".  Trying to see the face of the "partner",  Seo felt as if he got his answer.

"Tharn!"

"Fuck!"

If this was the chaos going through the older brother's mind.  Imagine his nosy roommate.

.......... A nuclear bomb.

If he could,  blood would of been rushing out of his nose.

Tharn and Type both looked down at their current situation and shouted at their seniors at the same time.

"It's not what it looks like!"

Seo about to say something but was cut off by his red-faced roommate.

"No, no, no. Its okay.  No need for excuses."

Everyone's face immediately dropped.  Tharn and Type as though trying once again to explain but no one could interrupt as the senior continued.

"Uh. Yeah. Um. Sorry to interrupt. Your brother was concerned about you."

Which brother was concerned about who!

This guy is definitely outrageous!

Klui grabbed Seo's wrist and dragged him once again.

"Told you not to concern yourself." Kui shamelessly scolded.

Nearing the door he said one more thing that made Type scramble off the bed and try to pleadingly explain.

Unfortunately he fell first.

"But.... Do be considerate to your neighbours when you know you.......you know. If you can quiet it down a little-"

"It's not-" Type finally off the ground and trying to reach his senior.

"Slam!"

What. What just happened?!

Type turned to Tharn and Tharn nervously laughed as he automatically tried to crept away. He can see the danger in Type's eyes.

"Tharn this is your fault!"

Raging towards Tharn like a bull he anchored himself on top of Tharn as he pinned the mix-blood's defending arms to the bed.

Tharn closed his eyes in fear of some attack.

"You fucking-"

The door opened once again.

"Sorry but I dropped my-" Kui was once again red-faced and hurriedly try to find ways of how doors work. His brain has hit overdrive. Who can blame him.

"Just continue I'll ask Seo for an extra!"

The little lamb escaped.

Type was left wide-eyed and deflated.  He felt as if he did something else it would be misunderstood somehow.

So he quietly came off of Tharn and grabbed his towel. He needed to cool off.

As mush as I want to kill Tharn. This place is too public!

Tharn was surprised to get out of this with not even a single injury.

Type was just reassuring himself that his brother knows him and will surely explain that it was probably a misunderstanding.

Meanwhile...... In the other's room.

"So your brother has a boyfriend."

Seo looked at his roommate sitting on the bed completely red and sighed.

He sat opposite of him and stared at him seriously as he deadpanned.

"Probably. "

Finally he shrugged it and went to play some...... Korean?........music.

Klui became a puddle of lava.

**********

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

Seo and Klui today huh😂

Whatever.

Bye bye.