15

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

Just know that I really do thank y'all for being so positive towards me throughout this book.

Anyways.

***********

As Tharn slept next to the confusing little creature he couldn't help but recall everything that has happened since he met Type.

Within the last year of highschool.

Where this all started......probably.

Highschool

.
.
.

"Uhhh..... So,  Techno why are we hiding behind a bush." Tharn asked in confusion as he continued to sip his drink.

"You see that guy."

Tharn looked and saw only one guy standing in an empty path.

"Yes?"

"I have to throw my bag at his head."

"Okay....... Wait what!........ Why?"

"He's an idiot."

Tharn was left in complete confusion. It was now his second week of highschool since he joined on the second day. He had quickly become friends with this strange guy, Techno.

"He's wearing the same uniform as us. Don't you know him?"

"Sadly, I do.......... Sigh..... This is why I have to throw my bad at his head. Hopefully he will faint and then wouldn't be able to do something stupid."

"Is that legal?"

"Yes.... Between friends...Especially if they are close like us."

Tharn just gave up on understanding...... They we're close friends?........So he had to make him faint before anything happens?...... Is that it?..... Sigh I'll get a headache.

"So where was he during the first week."

"Oh yeah I keep forgetting you're still new. That's Type my best friend. He was kinda suspended on the first day."

Oh... Hmm.... Interesting.... Yeah..... I think I'll go.

"I'm going..... See you in our next class." Tharn said as threw away his drink.

"No wait.... You'll surely end up a victim if you pass that way!"

Tharn just filled his eyes at his dramatic friend.

What, should I jump over the wall? I'm just a passerby for now.....What can his friend do.

As Tharn casually walked his hand was suddenly grabbed.

"Sorry but can you help me."

Tharn was bewildered and he swore he could hear Techno in the distance telling him, "I told you. It's your fault for not listening."

"Sorry, but I don't think I will be able to-'

"Okay good let's go." Tharn was dragged  and was now facing a guy similar to his size and a brown-haired girl.

The guy, Type, then slipped his fingers into his,  interlocking them.

The hell is going on.

He then rose their interlocking hand.

"See... I have boyfriend. So why the fuck would I have been having a stupid affair with a girl last week."