7

A/n

Please do remeber to leave a vote and comment.

Wasn't planning to update today but someone in the comments gave puppy eyes😂..... I'm weak for that so here you go humans😶.

*************

Stare.

Stare.

Stare.

Three pair of eyes was left staring dumfoundingly at each other. The two eldest jaws could probably touch the ground right now while the youngest was critically hit with the actual reality of the situation.

Not only did Type not have the chance to explain the events of this morning. Oil was now added to the fire.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I just kissed infront of my brother. A passionate fucking kiss. With a guy! And I can fucking swear some passing students have their phone out as though they had taken pictures. I'm done. How do I continue on. Tharn you motherfucker if people have the wrong idea this is all your fault!!!

Wait...... Tharn.....Type returned to his original thought........Kan.

He no longer had time to worry about the views of others or his brother. Kan had taken over his mind once again and he was infuriated.

He looked back at his brother and his now tomato-shaded friend and sighed.

Can't explain this now.

Type walked closer and rested his one hand on Seo's shoulder. They looked at each other and Type just stared into his eyes until he felt like Seo understood and gave him a nod before he casually left.

Type knows Seo. Seo sees the truth in which others can't easily spot. He knows that Type was straight and he also knows Tharn. Type trust his brother to explain for him and he just gave the confirmation that it was a misunderstanding and it has a reason behind it.

They grew up together. There was no fucking way his brother couldn't understand him. They shouldn't have to speak to understand!

Meanwhile Type left, Klui interrogated Seo out of his purest concern. Well that was the excuse.

"So that is definitely his boyfriend! "

Seo looked back at the moments that just happened. He saw the gaze Type gave him before he left and the nod as though he was giving his trust to him. Yep, Seo definitely understood.

Seo stared back at his roommate and patted his now rosy cheeks.

"Yep. He just gave me the confirmation. I don't understand how but yes, he surely has a boyfriend."

Type misunderstood one thing. Yes, Seo understood but who said he would help him.

Pfft. It's not like what I just said is going to be lie. Is it.

Sigh. That idiot. How do you expect me to explain that! Help yourself. If it's meant to be a misunderstanding it will eventually disappear the rest depends on you.

"Stop melting now Klui. We have classes."

Seo grabbed his wrist and had to lead him. If not Klui will be absent for a week due to brain damage.

Sigh. Such a difficult roommate.

Type, who had eased his mind that his brother explained everything was now in his first class. But his mind was definitely not there.

Kan.

Type can remember every detail of this guy.

Every detail of this particular ex-boyfriend of Tharn.

When Tharn was dating Kan. Techno and Type would notice small bruises here and there. In which Tharn would put off as casual accidents.

Type didn't believe that for a fucking second but he had no say to intervene between a relationship.

Tharn had that stupid fake grin that Type can spot from a mile away. He swore that anytime he saw the guy Tharn was dating he would punch him.

Type wasn't the talking kind. Actions first. He was no fool. He had an attitude but he knew how and who to trust. It won't seem like this to others but Type would do anything for the ones he cares even if it will include hurting them or making them hate him.

He won't sit still and watch the injustice happens.

This is why he hated this Kan guy. What was even wrong with Tharn. Why did Tharn continue to smile like that when he was in pain.

He is a true fucking idiot.

Type thought.

But the day came when Type actually got to punch him.

Tharn had invited Techno and Type to eat with him at a restaurant. When Type had left to go to the washroom an uninvited guess had come to their table.

"Kan! We broke up so long already why are you here."

Type came out but didn't go to the table. He quietly listened as he was sure he would kick the bastard out if he was to join.

So that is Kan. Slightly larger than Tharn.

"And you really think I'll let you go. I won't go till I see that boyfriend you were fucking around with."

"I wasn-"

"Hay, " Techno cut in, "Can you please leave my friend alone. He won't do something like that. And it sounds like your already broken up with. Now go."

Kan grew angry with those words. He got up and made a scene. He punched Techno.

That did it. All common sense was gone. Type raged forward and swung "Kan" to face him as he landed a punch directly to the side of his jaw.

You fucking messed with my bestfriend and my friend.

Type glare could kill any soul within a mile. He landed another punch and this time Tharn had to hold him back.

"It's okay now. "

Type didn't care. He pulled Kan's collar and stared him straight in the eye as he said the following sentence word by word."

"I'm. The. Fucking. Boyfriend. He. Was. Fucking. Around. With."

"Got a fucking problem!"

Type threw him on the ground and pressed his foot on his hand.

"Now that you know. Leave him alone. And don't dare show me your face or touch anything that is MINE! "

Type left him there and proceeded to help Techno. He then dragged both of them out of the restaurant. After explaining the issue to the owner while paying.

Since that day they have never seen him back or spoken about him.

They never mentioned that day.

Type sighed. Returning his mind to the present.

Tharn has alot of explaining to do later.

*********

A/n

Please do remeber to leave a vote and comment.

Well that just happened..... Hmmmmm......

I'm excited for the Longh special. Yay.

Okay.

Bye bye.