8

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

P. S. On a random note. Why am I getting attached to Klui and Seo's character😂

**********

Creak.

Type had come to his dorm room late today. He had alot on his mind but when he was sitting alone, he noticed people suspiciously whispering. As though they were gossiping. Finally tired of it. He decided it's time to face Tharn once again.

Now standing inside his room he spotted Tharn with an awkwardly nervous smile as he tried to utter a laugh.

Why is he standing the furthest part away from the door. Come face me you fucker.

Step.

Type stepped forward.

Tharn then stepped back.

Step.

Type took another step forward and Tharn would take another step back. This continued until Type reached his bed.

If I move more do you plan to jump off the balcony.

Type was getting annoyed. He had put off his plan to kill Tharn and listen to him but this bastard is running away in the most infuriating way.

"Fuck! Tharn, what the hell are you doing?! I think we need to fucking talk!" Type shouted.

Tharn waved his hand above his head and then placed it next to his mouth. Ready to shout back.

"Keeping a safe distance."

Tharn really knew how to press on Type's buttons. He grabbed the closest heavy object and was ready to take aim. The object happened to be a small speaker box that belonged to Tharn.

"If you don't come here now and tell me everything I need to know I'll throw this at your head."

Tharn immediately obeyed but brought a plastic bag along.

Head hanging down. Daring not to look Type in the eyes, he shoved the plastic bag into Type's hands.

"Dinner."

As promised.

Food! Yes. Wait that's beside the point.

Type slowly raised Tharn's head so that their eyes were level.

"Talk."

"But-"

"Don't worry I'll listen."

"But-"

"I think I'm involved enough in this. Atleast I want to properly know my part."

"Bu-"

"Say that one more fucking time and I'll choke it out of you."

Sigh.

Tharn quietly turned and sat on his bed. After he was settled, he indicated for Type to sit right next to him by patting the bed.

Ahh.... So troublesome....

Type rolled his eyes and sat next to the troublesome guy. Before Tharn could speak he gently rested his head on Type's shoulder.

.........And Type casually flicked it off.

Well, atleast he tried.

"Well I don't think there is much new information that I have to give. I'm sure  you know that he was my ex and not that the best kind of person."