Maid!Reader x Peter - Circus of Memories

Hey Guys, so the story will follow somewhat the anime of Kuroshitsuji The Book of Circus.. however I will be changing some parts of it to try and get a better story from it. Thanks and Enjoy!!

(S/N)- Stage Name

________________________________________________________________________________

"The Circus!!!" You were walking along the streets of London when you heard the voices of children yelling. "Noah's Ark.." You turned to Ciel and smiled. "I'll head back to the mansion while you finish business, my Lord." You bowed slightly towards Ciel as he nodded and waved you off. After what seemed like an hour of walking you finally made it back to the mansion. Opening the front door to a very energetic Elizabeth. "(Y/N!!)" Elizabeth cried with joy as she ran to you and grabbed your hand. "How was the circus? I heard you went with Ciel! When will he be back?" She shook your hand quickly while smiling. "He should be home in 2 days or so. Don't worry Sebastian is with him, so he'll be home safely. It's already night time so why don't we get you ready for bed?" You smiled thinking back to the Circus. 'I wish we had met differently....Peter...' You had Mey-Rin take her to the bedroom upstairs to get ready for bed while you explained to Finnian and Bard to not let anyone into the home while Elizabeth was here. "You got it!" They both said in unison while you went back to your room.

*Time Skip!!*

"WENDY!" You heard a familiar voice from outside and saw Peter swinging from building to building. "PETER!" You screamed from the window after he was corned by Mey-Rin on the roof. "(Y/n..) What are you doing here!? You idiot! Wendy is dead and it's all your fault! You lied to us you bastard!" He glared at you and broke through the window facing you straight on. "Peter...everything I said back at the circus wasn't a lie...I love you...however I am also a Maid of Phantomhive manor so I mustn't let you leave here.." Peter blushed and turned away. "Who would ever love you idiot!?" You smiled slightly remembering he had said that to you back at the circus. You took out a gun from your apron pocket and shot at Peter with no hesitation. 'I'm sorry...I really do love you.' A tear slid down your left eye. Glimmering with sadness, but no remorse you shot at him while he jumped out the window and met with a pair of glowing purple orbs.

*CRASH!!*

You glanced outside and heard the window break to the downstairs floor. It only took you a second to place your gun away and stare out at the moon. 'Good bye Peter..' You smiled sadly while tears slowly streamed down your face as you jumped to the outside garden and walked towards a beautiful rose bush. The white and blue roses gleamed in the moonlight, the scent making you remember when you first fell in love with the green wearing clothed blonde.

*Flash Back to the Circus*

"Smile! Black!" You called for Ciel and Sebastian. "What is it (s/n)?" Ciel looked at you while you smiled from on top of the tightrope. Ciel looked up at you feeling angry while grabbing a ball angrily and trying to balance on it. A few hours went by as you continued to practice trapezing in order to keep an eye out on other performers. You got down from the high rope and slowly drank some water and at the corner of your eye you saw a small boy and a young girl. Both looked to be performers. You glanced at the boy again after taking another sip of your water only to have your eyes meet with his. His face turned a slight red before yelling out to you. "What are you starting at rookie!?" You blushed hard and shook your head. "N-n-nothing!! I'm sorry!" You smiled nervously while climbing back up the ladder to practice again. "Ah..you're (s/n) right? The new girl who just joined?" You nodded from the ladder and blushed a bit. "Wendy, let's teach her how to properly swing, otherwise she's going to make a laughing stock out of all of us." Peter said while smiling a bit arrogantly. "I never knew you cared so much Peter." Wendy replied almost immediately making Peter blush harder. "Of course not you idiot! Hmph!" He crossed his arms while Wendy headed to the top to properly teach you how to swing from one bar to the next. Training with Peter and Wendy lasted 2 days. You learned quickly on how to balance and swing from bar to bar without falling or barely missing it. "Great (s/n)! Now this time Peter will catch you!" Wendy yelled from the opposite side of where you were. "OK!" You smiled seeing Peter over on the other bar. "Hurry! I don't have all day!" He yelled at you while his face burned red knowing he was going to have to hold your hands. You swung from the bar and jumped while doing a flip in the air only to have Peter catch you by one arm making you both fall onto the net below and bouncing off smacking on the floor. "Oww.." You rubbed your head then feeling the extra weight on top of you making you open your eyes. A pair of light blue colored orbs met your (e/c) ones making you and him turn red. "P-peter..I'm so sorry..." You looked at him nervously. Finally making up your mind and risking everything to tell him how you felt. "I love you.." You whispered low enough for only him to hear. "W-who would ever love you idiot!?" He cried out while blushing a bright red. You smiled at his demeanor since you knew it was a bit hard for him to properly express himself, but never the less you leaned in and kissed him. Locking your lips to his soft ones. He slowly melted into the kiss and caressed your cheek. After a minute or two you both pulled away starring into each other's eyes. "Ahem.. Let's get going so we can prepare for the show today." Peter said while standing up and holding his hand out towards you to help you up. "I don't have all day (s/n)." He said while looking away from you, but still keeping his hand stretched out. "Yeah!" You smiled and took his hand standing up.

*End of Flash Back*

'I will always love you and think back to that Circus of Memories..' You turned to look back at the moon admiring it's brilliant shine while an explosion was set off behind you. "So warm on such a cold day....Right? Peter?" You smiled sadly while a single tear fell from your cheek and landing on a blue rose as the fire raged on behind you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all liked it! Please let me know if you have any other requests!!