Shy! Reader x Boris Airay- I finally caught my Kitten

This is in wonderland! This will have in my own town diffrent from the 4 territories, so I hope you like!  It i based it off an RPG (Role play game) I have been trying to pass and sadly level up in.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You were walking in town eyeing the small details of brick roads and buildings taking in the medival type of architecture. You got tired and sat down on some stone steps watching people yell out items on sale and a crowd of customers lining up to buy them. Everything was like it should be. You were living in the fantasy dream you always wanted to be in. You were able to use weapons, so you always carried your sword, a dagger, and your health items along with you for protection. You were a shy person, so you hardly ever talked to anyone, but you have met and opened up to few people while traveling. Boris Airay was one of them and you have to admit..you have a crush on him. While you were counting your items, someone walked up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You quickly grabbed your dagger and pointed it at the stranger. He backed away and held up his hands in surrender. You sighed and placed your dagger back in it's place. "Boris you scared me.." You looked at him and sat down putting your items back in your backpack. "Sorry that was my fault. I forgot you being shy made you extremely cautions and gave you faster reflexes than a cat." You giggled at his way of complimenting you. "Where have you been? There was a place I wanted to take you two days ago and you bailed on me." You scolded him. "I was out practicing with my gun and adding metals to make it better." You sighed again and sat down. You glanced over to him and saw his cat ears flatten down and his tail fall next to him. You smiled and got up. "It's alright. How much better did you get?" Within the world people give you points and as you accumulate you up a level. You were a level 98 while Boris was a level 93. You would always upgrade your sword which got you a lot of points. "I'm a level 97 now, so I get to go into places I couldn't go before." You smiled and remembered that the place you wanted to take him was a level 95 and above location, so him bailing on you was just what he needed. "Well that's good. Do you still want to go?" You asked him while putting your (f/c) head band on your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Yeah of course (y/n)" He smiled and waved his tail back and forth. You smiled and ran ahead then looked back. "Follow me." You ran out of the town and made your way through the forest outside the town. Boris tried his best to keep up with you as you made your way throught the many twisted trees. You ran inside a cave and headed up a large hill climbing your way to the top. "(Y-Y/n) Wait up!" Boris yelled from behind you. "We're here Boris." You smiled and looked out at the scenery. It was a beautiful plain with a large waterfall falling gracefully down into a crystal blue lake. You felt arms wrap around your waist. You turned and saw Boris happily sitting down next to you. "Guess what (y/n)?" He smiled. "What?" You looked down blushing from the closeness. "I finally caught my kitten." He stated before leaning in and gently, but passionately kissing your lips.