Violinist!Reader X Glen Baskerville- A New Melody

You were following Jack after he barged into your room saying that Glen needed you. "(Y/n) Nice to see you." Glen smiled looking you up and down. "Jack you can go." He motioned for Jack to leave without breaking eye contact with you. You blushed bowing. "It's nice to see you too. Glen-sama." You smiled at him and saw the case next to him. "What is that?" You curiously pointed to the case. "This my dear is yours." He smiled at you handing the case over. You curiously opened it to find a beautiful ebony violin fully tuned and playable. You smiled and took it out. "This...what is this for?" Glen smiled. "Will you help me comppose a new piece? You smiled and nodded taking out the bow and gently placing the violin on your shoulder and began to play a sweet sounding melody. "Eh.." Glen listened to your song as he started learning more about you just from that. Glen started sining to your melody making your heart fly thousands of light years away.

Hoshi ni yuuki ni kioku ni.

Kimi no ashiato sagasu

Douka towa no yasuragi

koko wa yume no tochuu de

You smiled hearing his voice and he got close to you looking straight into your (e/c) eyes.

Osanai tsubasa de sakamichi kaketeku

michi kara hagurete kono me wo tojiteku

You smiled while Glen sang and played the piano as accompanyment to your tune.

Hoshi ni yuuki ni kioku ni.

KImi no ashiato sagasu

Douka towa no yasuragi

koko wa yume no tochuu de

Itsuka subete modorite

Sora no hate hitorikiri

Anata ga matsu yasuragi

Hikari no ato nokoshite

Osanai tsubasa de sakamichi kaketeku

michi kara hagurete kono me wo tojiteku

Yume ni ai ni kokoro ni

kimi no ashiato sagasu

towa no hikaru nokoshite

Yurugi no nai tsubasa de

Towa no ai no mo anata ni

Once you both finished Glen stood up and walked over to you placing a tender kiss upon your lips then backed away. "This will be our new melody." You nodded and held the beautiful violin gently while holding your partner's hand lovingly. "Glen..I love you." Glen smiled gently and patted your head. "As do I (y/n)."