Reader x Konoha- Memories

WARNING THIS IS A LEMON!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ah, summer break. Best time of the year for you. No school, no homework, no more studying, only kick-back and relax days. This summer though, unlike your other ones, you had nothing to do.You were going to try to enjoy this summer to the fullest! Forget responsibilities; you were going to be free! Boredom was not going to stop you! That said, it was time for you to start your first day of summer.

Ah crap. Was it hot. And boring. Honestly, you were expecting something way more exciting. You sighed. Maybe if you explored some more you'd find something. After an hour, Man, were you still bored. You'd been to various shops and seen different sights. But, unfortunately, nothing had exactly caught your eye; nothing had you thinking, Oh wow! This is great! With a small raspberry blown, you continued your little walk, not paying all that much attention to where you were going. You were much too busy looking through the things you'd ended up buying. A box of pocky, an adorable Triceratops plushie, and a T-shirt. Suddenly, you heard a soft voice along with an equally soft tug to your shirt. "Excuse me, but can you help me find someone?" Looking up from your bag, you saw a teenager about the same age as you. He was tall and slim, with white hair, red eyes, and pale skin. His outfit was... different to say the least. Though you noticed something during your check out of him. ​He was sorta cute. "Um, shouldn't you be asking the police for this kind of stuff?"  He thought about your question for a moment before answering, "What's a police?" 'Cute and blank-minded. Okay. That's okay.' you thought smiling. After some mental arguments with yourself, you agreed to help him out. "So..." You began awkwardly, "What does this 'someone' look like?" "Well," he began, "she's about this tall." He made a little motion with his hands.  Not able to stop yourself, you groaned. "Hey, not to be rude, but I can point out a lot of people that tall. Can you be more, well, specific? Like, um... What is she wearing?" Bringing a finger to his chin, the albino looked around as if looking for an example of her clothing. "She was wearing a pink hoodie... With brown shorts and... Red sneakers..." He stated, looking back at you. Nodding, you grinned. "Good good, we seem to be getting somewhere with this!" You exclaimed, patting his shoulder. "Say," you continued. "I never got your name." "My name? Oh, it's Konoha." He told you after a while.  Konoha stared at you for a bit, as if waiting for you to say something. Feeling uncomfortable from his staring, you asked, "Is-is there something on my face?" Konoha shook his head. "You never told me your name." He stated. You replied with a small smile, "I'm [Name] [Last Name]." Konoha smiled in return, making you swoon inwardly a bit. He looked handsome, but with that smile, he was just too adorable~! "You have a pretty name." He stated smiling still. A small blush arose to your cheeks. He said that so bluntly! "Th-thank you, Konoha." In the midst of your sheepish blushing, you realized something. Ah, you thought,we're supposed to be looking for someone. "Konoha, shouldn't we keep looking for--" "I found her." Konoha pointed a finger at a girl running your direction. Squinting, you tried to get a better look at her. Raising an eyebrow afterwards. "Hey, dude, isn't that Momo-chan?" You asked, hands on your hips. Konoha merely nodded before cocking his head. "I think we should get her and leave," he said. You turned to face him. "Why?" In response, he pointed a finger to large swarm of people chasing the orange-haired teenage girl. You took a hold of his hand and pulled yourselves to a safer spot away from the commotion.  "Say, Konoha," you said. A hum rang out. "Maybe we should save her later." You sighed seeing the girl run. 'Momo-san must be having a hard time...' Your thoughts were in. The albino shrugged. Looking around you pointed something out. "Wanna go to the carnival?" He shrugged again, "Okay." 'Maybe summer wouldn't be so boring after all.'

*6 months later*

You found out that Konoha was moving in with the Mekakushi-dan. You smiled wide after Kano told you that..over the phone. "Kano. Is he really coming to live with us?" You asked excitedly. "Not with us. He's living with you (y/n)." You blushed madly and screamed/cheered. Kano sweatdropped and lead Konoha to your house after hanging up the phone. A few minutes later you heard knocking and opened the door to see Konoha standing there smiling. "Hello. (y/n) It's been a while." You nodded and let him in hugging him after closing the door. Konoha and you have been going out the last few months after the summer carnival. "(y/n)...remember what I asked last time?" You blushed but nodded. "I-I'm ready.." Konoha smiled and you led him to your room. "Konoha..I love you." You smiled giving him a gentle kiss. "So do I (y/n)." He hugged you kissing back laying you down on your bed while rubbing your leg a bit. You blushed but pulled away a little panting for air. Konoha took this opportunity to kiss your neck a bit slowly taking your shirt off along with the bra he somehow managed to unclip without you noticing. You slightly moaned and shivered to his small kisses and unconsciously you removed his clothing in less than 2 minutes. Konoha smirked a bit and removed your clothes too. "(y/n)~ I love you." He slowly started going into your entrance while your hand gripped his from pain. "I'm sorry.." You smiled feeling the pain subside. Slowly you thrusted your hips forward moaning a bit. Konoha smiled and started thrusting into you faster while softly massaging your breast. "Ah~ Konoha~" You blushed a bright red hearing yourself. Konoha smiled and gently kissed your neck while thrusting deeper and deeper inside you. After what seemed like hours you felt a knot in your stomach and moaned loudly. "KONOHA~~" He groaned and thrusted deep into you. "(y-y/n) I'm about to c-cu.~" You blushed and nodded giving hikm permission to. He thrusted once more into you and released his seed into you slowly ending his and your climax. "(y-y/n) That was good~ I love you~" You smiled as he pulled out of you and laid down next to you. "I love you too Konoha~" You laid your head on his chest and kissed his cheek. "Konoha.." You heard a soft hm. "This will be a nice memory."  Konoha smiled pulling the covers over both of them. "Ah..it will."