Fem!Kirito x Male!Reader- Trapped Again

First off...I do not own IRUNA. I am just using it as a setting placement since it's a game i have been playing for over a year ^-^ Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

"First SAO and now Iruna.." You looked around the first town. 'Fort Bailune....seems easy to understand..' You walked around the town and left the town to the monster area. "Charcoals...level 1 monsters huh..seems easy." You looked around and saw a girl sitting alone staring off into space. "Hey you okay?" You asked sitting next to her. "Oh yeah, I'm alright. I'm Kirito." She smiled pointing at her name above her head. "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you, but isn't Kirito a boy's name?" She giggled and explained how it was just a mix of her first name and last name. "I see, so what level are you Kirito?" You asked seeing how most of her armor was high leveled. "I'm a level 108. I had been playing Iruna for a while before we got trapped in. Did you get trapped in while trying out the game?" You nodded looking at your adventurer outfit and your basic weapon. "Well I can help you level up more. I mean if you don't mind..." She blushed and held her hand out to you. "That would help thanks." You took her hand and smiled. "Alright we'll..let's go to Kleya City first since I have teleports for it. "Sure, but I don't have anything to give you in return." She waved her hand in front of your face and smiled. "Don't worry about it." You both teleported away to Kleya City. "Wow..Nice place." You smiled running to the Pub nearby following Kirito to a woman named Sitara. "Take her quest of Conquering Monsters." You did as you were told and after a few hours you were a level 50. "Thanks a lot. Do you think we can meet up next time?" You asked smiling. "Sure add me to your friends list." You did so and she smiled accepting the request. "Alright I'll see you soon. Try to work on the Main Quest to level up even more." You nodded as you both disappeared from Kleya. A year after being trapped you had gotten to know Kirito more and right now you were a level 108 along with her since she hadn't been doing any leveling up. "How did we get caught up in this Raid!?" Kirito asked running around dodging attacks from a level 120 monster. "We lost another! Healers revive before 20 seconds!" You heard someone yell as Kirito healed the fallen member. In this world unlike SAO, if you die you have 20 seconds to revive someone before the die for good, in both the game and real life. The raid was composed of 24 members, but only 8 of them were clerics and wizards. (Mages that can Heal and Revive) "Kirito cast another Aegis please!" You yelled getting ready to slash the monster again. "Roger!" Just as she was about to cast the spell, the monster let out a field attack and it wiped out half the members including 7 healers. "HEALERS!" You looked at Kirito trying desprately to bring back each fallen, but got struck in the back as she was able to bring back 2 healers. "Someone help Kirito!" You ran to her and held her in your arms. "HELP PLEASE!" You yelled as everyone got back to fighting the monster. "It's okay...(y/n) I have nothing to lose.." Kirito smiled a bit before she began fading. "But I DO! I'll lose you and I don't want to..." Tears began falling from your eyes and you looked into hers. "I love you.." Kirito pulled you close and sweetly kissed you as she faded into nothingness. You opened your eyes and screamed at the top of your lungs. "Kirito!!!!!!!" No words came from your mouth as you glared at the people around you. Running to the monster you made it's aggro higher than anyone else and it started coming after you....'I love you too...Kirito..' You thought as coins flew around and you were left with the special item. 'Trapped Love a sword with healing ability and 200 atk power......why now...?' You thought as tears flowed down your eyes.

That's how you met the girl of your dreams and lost her in an instant... A few years have passed since that incident, but you still log into the game every now and then when you can just to see if it was all a dream and she was still there. You're a level 135 now and you went to Kleya City in order to level yourself up further by completing some quests. There sitting by herself was a girl level 108, staring blankly at the sky smiling. You smiled and looked up. "I'll be seeing you Kirito..." A tear fell from your eye as you ran off to complete your work as the ghost of the girl you fell in love with waved you goodbye. 'I love you (y/n) See ya"