Neko!Reader x Gilbert Nightray- My little Neko-chan

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT SKIP IT!

_____________________________________________________________________________

You sat up in bed and stared around the well litted room. Events from the day before came back into your mind before you sighed. Oz and Alice were out shopping with Break and your sister,Sharon. Gil stayed behind with you, so you had the whole house to yourself. "Hey. Are you awake already?" Gil walked into your room with a tray of breakfast and some tea. "Yeah, I just woke up." You cheerfully smiled as the thought of being alone with your crush made a slight blush appear on your face. "Good, Here I made breakfast, so eat up. I'll be in the other room." He was about to get up,  but you took a hold of the end of his shirt. "C-can you stay?" You looked down remembering why you never wanted to be alone. Gil smiled and sat down on the bed causing you to move over a little. "(y/n), Can I ask why you never want to be alone?" You looked at Gil and placed the breakfast tray on the side table. "Well you see...before Sharon's mother adopted me, I was always alone. Out on the streets and living was hard. Many times I heard voices from the Abyss, but I never gave in to make a contract." You looked up and saw Gil's sympathetic smile. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear. "You're not alone anymore." Your face turned a bright red and your heart sped a thousand miles per hour causing your cat ears to pop out along wiht your tail. "WOAH!?" Gil flinched and fell backwards off the bed. "Don't come closer!" You looked at him saddened at his outbust. "S-sorry." You got up, letting your white night gown fall just above your knees and ran out, tears slowly falling. You ran to the living room and sat down in front of the  warm fireplace. 'I wish I never had these.' You laid your ears flat on your head and wrapped your tail around your waist. Tears came down slowly, but came faster each minute you thought about Gil. "I'm sorry..if I hurt your feelings.I didn't mean to." You turned around and saw Gil wrapping his arms around your waist. "I thought I had gotten over my fear of cats, but maybe I need more help." He looked away blushing and you suddenly got the idea of what he meant and turned red. "G-gil..I wanted to tell you this for a long time.." You looked at him with a stern look, then smiled. "I love you Gilbert Nightray!" You looked down with your eyes closed and wondered what he was thinking. "I love you too (y/n) (l/n)." Gil cupped your cheek softly and leaned down closing the gap between your faces. You widened your eyes at the sudden warmth on your lip and slowly melted into it, kissing him back. You pulled away slightly and  didn’t realize that Gil had pinned you to the couch nearby. He leaned into you more and kissed your lips a bit before going down to your neck. Once he found your sweet spot he nibbled and sucked on it making a hickey form in the area. You let out a little moan and tried to cover you mouth since you were embarrassed. “Please don’t (y/n). I wanna hear your voice.” Gil stated sounding seductively with lust trailing in his voice. ‘It feels hot.’ you tried to move a bit since your leg was caught under him. Gil noticed and picked you up bridal style. "Gil?” you asked panting a little for air after breaking the long heated kiss. He carried you back to your room and locked the door. He placed you on top of the bed and slowly hovered over you. “(y/n) tell me now...do you want me to do this because if I go any further I won’t be able to stop myself..” Gil looked at you with gentle eyes. “Yes Gil, I trust you.” You opened your arms for him and hugged for a bit before he started kissing you again. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance and you smiled granting his demand. His tongue explored your mouth without leaving any place being untouched. You intertwined both your tongues together in a fight for dominance, but since you were inexperienced he won. Gil had placed his hands on your sides and went under your shirt a bit. His touch sent shivers up your back and you placed your arms around his neck and deepened your kiss even further. After a bit you broke off for air and you felt you bra loose. Gil had unhooked it without you knowing. He pulled your night gown over your head and threw it aside. He did the same with his shirt and stared into you pure (e/c) eyes. You felt Gil’s member on your thigh as he tried to sit up. You blushed and pulled him close. “I love you Gil.” You said almost choking on the air. “I love you too (y/n).” Gil said before he leaned down to your neck and started licking and kissing down towards your breasts. Gil sucked on one while his hand pinched and twisted the other one gently. You arched your back a bit and moaned. You could feel Gil smirking while he switched sides giving each one an identical  redness to the tip. You looked at him and smiled softly. Gil smiled gently back and began kissing lower onto your stomach and kissed the start of your panties. He smiled at the revealed (f/c) laced underwear. You blushed madly as he also took off his pants. Gil’s member was pressed against your thigh and it felt strangely nice. ‘H-he’s already hard?’ You thought while Gil went back to kiss you. He placed his hand on your stomach and then slowly went under and started rubbing you softly. You blushed and moaned again. “G-Gil?” You asked when he discarded your underwear like it was nothing. He smirks at you and places his head in between your thighs and licked you while also sticking his tongue in and out repeatedly. You felt hot and moaned louder. “G-Gil s-stoo-p I’m gonna c-c-..” Gil didn’t move instead he lapped up all of your essence and smirked when he wiped away the excess. “(y/n) I can’t hold back anymore.” You look down at his member and rub it a little with your knee. Gil groaned and threw his boxers aside. “(y/n)...May I?” Gil asks pulling you into another passionate kiss. You nod and he aligns his member to your opening. “(y/n) hold onto my shoulders, It’s gonna hurt a little, so tell me when you’re ok.” Gil slowly entered you and you felt your viginal barrier rip open. You shut your eyes as tears fell. “I-i’m sorry my little kitty cat.” Gil kissed your forehead and waited. You felt the pain subside and pleasure took over. “G-Gil you can move now.” You blushed madly as Gil kissed your tears away. He started thrusting in and out of you slowly. You moaned in pleasure and tried to sit up a bit. You pushed Gil on his back and straddled him. Gil placed his hands on your waist and thrusted in you until he hit your G-spot. “There Gil!  Hit me there again!” You panted and felt a tingly sensation in the pit of your stomach, that made you arch your back and moan louder. “(y-y/n) I c-can’t-.” Gil stuttered feeling the climax. “M-me either G-Gil.” Gil thrusted further into you and climaxed, which you did the same a little bit after. You both panted and you fell on top of his chest. You looked up at him and he hugged you. “I love you.” Gil said placing a kiss on your forehead. “I love you too Gil.” You said as you gently fell into a slumber. “My little Neko-chan.” Was the last thing you heard before a peaceful darkness enveloped you.