Young! Reader x Bloody Twin Dee- My feelings for you

You were walking over to the Hatter's mansion since Dee invited you to play. You were wondering why Dum wasn't around anymore and nearly crashed into a large tree. You felt a pair of hands on your shoulders stopping you from moving. "Be careful. It's dangerous to walk and think at the same time." The voice seemed familiar to you. You turned around and smiled. "Hi, Dum. Sorry I was spacing out." Dum smiled and turned over to the tree. "Brother if you're gonna scare (y/n) you need to hide better. She won't scare easily." You looked at him confused and looked up in the direction Dum was looking. "AW! Brother! Why ruin the fun?" Dee smiled and hopped down the tree meeting you at eye level. You looked over at Dum and a worried look creeped onto your face. "What?" He asked while slightly punching his brother on the arm. "Y-you're not Dum." You turned to Dee waiting for an explination. "M-my real brother...d-died, but it's ok. This is his replacement." He smiled and ran off into the mansion. "I'm sorry, I'll go talk to him." Dum was about to leave before you took a hold of his shirt. He stopped and turned around. "Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'll go have a chat with him." You looked up and painfully smiled. "Good to meet you (y/n). I'm the new Tweedle Dum." He smiled and nodded before leaving you to chase down Dee.

*In the mansion*

"DEE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" You walked into Blood's office and saw him working on some papers. "Hi Blood. Do you know where Dee is?" you gently closed the door and waited. "Hello young lady and have you checked his room? I'll have Elliot take you." You smiled a little and nodded. "Thank you." You bowed and waited. "Hey. Blood what's up?" Elliot walked you to Dee's room after Blood told him to. You knocked gently on the door and heard sobbing. "I-i'm coming." You stepped back and waited. Dee opened the door with a large smile on his face. 'He's trying too hard..' You thought while smiling back at him. "Dee, may I come in?" you asked determined to tell your long time friend your real feelings. Especially if they can help him recover from Dum's death. He nodded and gestured you into his room. You walked in and sat down on the black couch he had in his room. I looked over at him and he slowly closed the door. "Dee c-can I tell you something?" You turned back around and fiddled with your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "What is it?" He sat down next to you pulling his knees to his chest and burying his face in the space in between. "My feelings for you...have grown...I umm I...I love you Dee." You blushed and turned to look down. Dee was quiet. You heard him shift a little and wrap his arms around your neck with him burying his face in the crook of your neck. "Dee?" You asked confused. He backed away and placed his forehead on yours. "My feelings for you are the same (y/n)." He leaned in and kissed you softly before you could say anything else. "I love you.." He mumbled into the kiss. "I love you too.." You said as you pulled away and hugged him. You looked behind Dee and saw the afterimage of Dum smiling. You smiled and closed your eyes. 'My feelings...'