Reader x Vincent Nightray- Black Roses

Vincent was walking over to you with his multi-colored eyes making contact with your (e/c) ones. You turned away blushing since you had a crush on him since he moved into the Nightray house. "Hello (y/n)-chan." He smiled while placing his hands on Echo's shoulders. "H-hi Vincent-sama.." You bowed lightly running away from him. Later on that day you saw Xerxes Break walk into a room so you went to check it out and over heard their whole conversation and saw Echo and Sharon acting weird. 'Poison..' You thought. You, then, saw Vincent place a little vile to his lips and then kissed Echo. Letting a little of the antidote fall from their mouths. Your heart was crushed as the door flew open letting yourself visible with tears running down your eyes as you excused yourself and ran away. "Tsk..." was the last thing you heard from your crush as you locked yourself in your room. The next day you went into town and met up with Phillip, a boy who helped you a few days ago. Phillip had left after a few minutes and you walked around the town more. Once nightfall hit you ran heading home, but saw Oz and Alice. 'Why are they here?' You saw Vincent holding a gun and pulled the trigger killing Phillip's father. You widened your eyes as tears fell from them. You turned around and ran away to your room locking the door and trying to calm yourself of what you just saw. 

After an hour or so, a knock came from the door. "(Y/n)...please come out." You heared Vincent from the other side of the door but didn't answer him. "Y/N..open up. Please." You slowly stood up and opened the door. Vincent walked in closing the door and locking it. You sat back on your bed. "Please listen to me. I know it looked bad, but let me explain." He waited in silence and assumed he could continue. "(Y/n) I love you. You and no one else." You blushed hearing that and looked up at him. Vincent smiled calmly at you. "Please become mine.." You blushed and nodded at his request. "I love you too..Vincent-sama.." A slight blush appeared on his face but quickly disappeared in an instant and turned into a lustful look. "Vincent-sama..." Vincent kissed you hungrily while pinning you down onto the black rose covered bed. Black rose petals laid scattered everywhere, but you hadn't noticed since the room was dark. He pulled away slightly and his eyes turned calm and tired. "Vincent-sama...The black roses are wonderful..thank you." You kiss his forehead as he falls asleep in your arms. 'Thank you..'