Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Sophia's POV:

After we all met up in the lobby, we headed out to the shop to rent some skiis and snowboards. Turns out everyone has done it except for Lisa, Mia, Tanya, Alex, and I. I chose to snowboard as it seemed like more fun and there was a really pretty blue snowboard that looked like it had crystals.

We were all currently at the top of the mountain, for the fifth time now. Niall had taught me how to snowboard and he said I was a natural. What can I say, I'm a quick learner?

"Hey Niall, wanna race down?" I asked as I set myself up again. Niall chuckled as he finished buckling his snowboard again.

"Do you really think you can beat me, love?" I smirked before turning to face the mountain.

"Last one down buys dinner!" And with that, I sped off, down the mountain I went. I heard Niall yell behind me which only made me smile as I felt the wind whipping my face. I swerved around just to lift some of the snow up to him.

"Not nice, love! I'm getting you back!"

"In your dreams, Horan!" I quickly swerved over to one of the bumps so I could get some air before landing again, putting an even bigger gap between us. I turned my head to look at Niall which was my first mistake.

"Sophia! Look out!" Niall yelled.

Before I knew it, I hit a fallen log and tumbled down the rest of the mountain, which thankfully wasn't too far a distance.

Niall's POV:

"Sophia! Look out!" I yelled at her as she turned again. It was too late though, and she was soon tumbling down the rest of the mountain. I swerved around the log and came to a quick stop a few feet away from her, desperate to get off the snowboard.

"Sophia, are you okay?" I exclaimed as I ran over to her. She moaned and held her head, her eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Remind me not to look back when snowboarding." She said as she pulled off the goggles and helmet, wincing. By now, everyone else had gotten to the bottom and were all huddled around wondering what happened.

"Come on. Let's get back to the room." I said as I got up and offered her my hands. She chuckled and stretched before taking them. Within a few minutes, we arrived back at the hotel. We headed up to our room and got changed quickly before heading back downstairs for dinner with everyone. We had all decided on a nice little restaurant down the street from the hotel.

"I still can't get over how funny Sophia's wipe out was." Louis said as we walked to the restaurant. I elbowed him as he rubbed his eyes. "Funny as in serious and um, I, um, yea I got nothing." Everyone chuckled at Louis as we arrived. There was a line that stretched down the block which meant this place must be good.

"It's full. Maybe we should go somewhere else." Mia spoke up as she started turning around.

"Oh no you don't. When you're One Direction, there is no such thing as waiting in a line this ridiculous." Liam snaked his arm around her waist as we all followed his lead. "Good afternoon miss, we would like a table for 10 please." Harry stepped up behind him, turning on flirt mode and winking at the hostess. When she looked up, her reaction was priceless.

"O-o-of course. Ri-ight this way." She lead us all inside as a bunch of waiters scrambled to put a few tables together to accommodate us all. Once everyone had settled down, the hostess stood in front before putting down a piece of paper and a pen.

"I'm a huge fan. Could I please get your autographs?" Harry smiled before starting off the signatures.

Sophia's POV:

After everyone had eaten and we were waiting for our desserts, Zayn cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention.

"So part of the reason why the boys and I decided to come out here for the holidays, our treat, is because One Direction are going to be hosting a big Christmas Ball where there will be tons of A-Listers and what not. We wanted to make sure that the people we cared most about came and we wanted to have a holiday to remember with you so thats why we brought all of you." When Zayn sat back down, all the girls and I immediately started chattering about what we were going to wear.

"This is going to be so fun! I've never been to a ball." Lisa said as she squealed a little, causing Perrie and Eleanor to laugh.

"If you don't mind my interrupting," We all hushed as Niall spoke. "As another little treat, we each want to take care of your dress, hair, makeup, and whatever else you may need. Our treat." Niall kissed my cheek as we all thanked the boys.

After dinner, we went back to the hotel and decided to book it early because it was going to be a long day of shopping ahead for us girls tomorrow. I can't wait!

AN:

DON'T HATE ME. I've had extreme writer's block and I've been pretty busy with school. Only a few chapters and an epilogue left! I'm sad to bring this to an end. I would like to announce however that I will soon be making another wattpad account for non-fanfic stories because I just have so many ideas and there is a story that I would really like to post.I will be doing heavy revisions, and one of those revisions will be making Sophia 18 instead of 16 so that this is more appropriate. XD. I love you guys and I'll try to post again soon! I would also really appreciate it if I could get a comment before You & I is over? I'm really curious to know how you guys found You & I so maybe you could tell me in the comments? TY <3