Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Sophia's POV:

I couldn't help but look into Niall's gorgeous blue eyes. What he said, is it really true? Does he really think that?

"I've got something for you." He broke the silence and tore his eyes away, rummaging through his pockets. He pulled out a little blue Tiffany box and handed it too me. I stared at the box, not wanting to open it. "Open it." He spoke softly, his words filled with kindness. I slowly opened the box to reveal a small heart charm. It was encrusted with white crystals, and one blue crystal in the center. I gasped, it was so beautiful. I had never seen a charm like this before. I looked up at Niall wide eyed.

"The white crystals represents all the girls out there. And the blue one represents you, different from any other girl, unique and beautiful." He whispered as he reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I instantly felt my cheeks burning as I looked back down at the charm.

"Thank you Niall. It's beautiful." I whispered giving him a small smile, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I held out my wrist as he helped me clip the charm onto my bracelet. It shone beautifully in the white lights of the store. I let out a bit of a yawn and blushed.

"You tired?" Niall asked me, looking down. I nodded slightly as Niall pulled me onto his lap. I felt my cheeks blush harder. "Go ahead, sleep. I'm right here." He smiled softly as I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over.

Niall's POV:

Sophia let out a yawn and I chuckled a little. "You tired?" She nodded slightly before yawning again. I gently pulled her onto my lap. I looked down at her and noticed her blushing. She looked adorable when she blushed.

"Go ahead, sleep. I'm right here." I spoke softly giving her a warm and assuring smile. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes, her breathing steadying as she fell asleep. I smiled, then stared off. How could someone treat someone as kind and innocent as Sophia so horribly. I shook my head and looked down at her. She looked so peaceful. Letting out a yawn, I thought I would take a nap too. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and let myself drift off to sleep.

Harry's POV:

"Hey, anybody seen Niall or Sophia?" I looked around the store only seeing Liam, Zayn, Louis and myself.

"Nope. Not since Niall went to go talk to her." Zayn shrugged as he turned to look into the glass, fixing his hair.

"It's been an hour lads. I think we should look for them." I spoke as Liam's phone beeped. Less than a minute later, Paul came through the door.

"Paul!! Took you long enough." Louis yelled jumping on his back. "Have you any food? I'm starving."

"No Louis, I don't have any food. And it's not my fault I took so long, New York is a busy city. Not to mention the fact that there are multiple jewelry stores and nobody bothered to specify. I ended up following the sounds of screaming girls. Anyways, get Niall and Sophia so we can go." I nodded and the boys and I went off to look for them.

"Aww, that's cute. One for twitter!" Louis yelled from the counter. I walked over and looked behind the counter to find Sophia sleeping on Niall's lap. Way to get it Niall!

"How should we wake them?" Liam asked. I grinned evily as I tiptoed next to them. I crouched over so I was level with their ears. I took in a deep breath.

"GET UP YOU LAZY BUMS!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Sophia screamed and fell off Niall's lap, as Niall's eyes flew open and he slapped me across the face. The boys fell to the floor laughing, as I laughed as well, although my cheek stung.

"Not funny Harry!! You made me hit my head!" Sophia complained as she sat up and rubbed the back of her head.

"You-should- have- seen- your- faces!!" Zayn said in between breaths. Absolutely priceless. Niall glared at us as he got up and helped Sophia up. Too cute.

"Come on boys. Either we go now, or I leave you all locked in here over night." We all scrambled to our feet and headed to the door. I ran my hand through my curls as we got ready to go through the crowd of fans.

"Just hold onto my hand and don't let go. You would be surprised how rough they can get." I heard Niall speak from behind me as the doors flung open. We tried to get through the crowds as quick as possible. Reporters yelling questions and fans just yelling.

"Who is this girl?!"

"Is she a girlfriend?!"

"How long are you in New York?!"

When we reached the car door, we all piled in, sighing in relief as the car pulled away.

"Alright. I think that is enough for today. We'd best be getting Sophia home." Paul spoke from the front before driving towards the Washington bridge. Sophia sighed as she put her head on Niall's shoulder, as we all started to chat.

--

Sophia's POV:

I had fun talking to the boys on the way home. Today and yesterday were easily the best days of my life. I was sad to know that after I got home, I probably wouldn't get to see the boys again, and they would forget about me. I sighed as I looked out the window and realized that we were now in front of my apartment building.

"Alright Sophia, we're here." Paul said from the front. I nodded.

"I had a great time with you guys. You're so much nicer and funnier than I could have ever imagined. Thank you." I smiled as I hugged each of the boys, hugging Niall a bit tighter than the rest of the boys.

"Don't forget, you have our numbers if you ever want to chat." Liam smiled as I got out of the car. I held the door for a moment as I smiled to the boys. I looked sadly at Niall.

"Bye guys." I shut the door as I turned around and ran towards my apartment, swinging the door open and shutting it behind me. I'm really going to miss them. But it's for the best.