Final A/N

Hello my beautiful lovely human beings. Today, I have listed "You & I" as completed. I know I promised an epilogue/possibly a 2 part epilogue. Don't worry, I will be keeping my promise. It feels weird writing on here again cause it's been so long. However, I have been a reading a lot and jeez the bookworm in me is very content.

Anyways, as promised, I will be delivering a epilogue. It's just taking me some time to deliver because I have been extremely busy and distracted and all over the place. Senior year is not fun. I figured I would finally mark down "You & I" as completed, because technically it is complete. All that's left is some after math which I know is going to leave some you sappy people very happy ;)

If you love me and would like to know what's going on in the real world for me, you will read on.
So much. I don't even know where to begin. I'm in my senior year of high school, so I've already applied to schools. I've actually been accepted to 5/6 of my schools and I'm still awaiting a response from the 6th, however I've already gotten accepted to my top choice (Rutgers University Class of 2020 ova hereeee lol). I've had lots of stress and what not.
My grandfather unfortunately passed away on Christmas Eve aka December 24th, 2015. It was a huge, huge impact on me because I was extremely close to my grandfather. It his me really hard and grew very depressed. Even now it still hurts so much, but my friends have all been there for me supporting me alone the way.
Tomorrow, I will be auditioning for my school's talent show and oh sweet Jesus I'm nervous. I'll be performing the song that I would perform at the talent show aka Young Volcanos by Fall Out Boy.
I don't think there's too much more to update on other than the fact that I've been on a very strong anime binge and I've been obsessed with everything Japan related for the last like 3 weeks now.
I love you guys so much. Speak your minds in the comments. I want to hear from you guys. Say anything you like. Tell me you hate me, tell me I'm an awful writer, or tell me you love my stories. Tell me your favorite parts of the story. Comment random names. Whatever you want, because the world is infinite and I'm placing no limitations on you, haha. I just love hearing from you guys and it makes me smile when I see y'all add my stories to your reading lists.