Izuku's past (read first)

This has sad
Abuse is in this
Abandoning a child is also in this
Gay
Shigadabideku
Bad spelling
Bad Grammer
Bad words
Bullying
This is my first story
I want to scream.
Murder
Villain Deku
Quirk Deku
Bye.

3rd person

On Izuku's 5th birthday he was jumping for joy in the backseat of his Mom's car. He was going to go see the quirk doctor. His Mom had picked him up from nature survival camp early and he was jumping for joy with his stuffed animals around him.

His Mom would never let him get Hero stuff and liked to stay away from super heros and villain things, so he just hade animal toys instead. Inko was a different story tho. She was shaking. Today would determine if she would keep her child or not. If he hade his quirk Izuku would be left in the woods with some food, clothes, a knife, lighter, and put in a cave to live on his own. The car was quite except for Izuku's jumping.

30 minutes later
Izuku's point of view

"Izuku get up," Said my Mom while she looked at me a little sad.

"I'm u-up" I screamed while rubbing my eyes. I jumped out of the car and took my stuffed bunny Hoppy in my arms. My Mom shut the door and took my hand. We walk in the building and I sit down while my Mom went to the desk with a lady with blond hair was.
I stared to play with my bunny when I saw a boy with bright blue eyes and red hair looking at me.

I smiled and waved at him. He walked over to me and say down next to me. I noticed that he hade a green snake and a hand on his arm. The hand kinda looks like the same one on my arm. I don't know why but I want to talk to him. I don't really talk to people that much but he seems nice and lonely

"H-hi!" I said as he sat down.

"Hello" he said in a soft Voice while looking at my soulmate marks.

"I a-am Midoriya I-Izuku. What is y-your name?"

"My name is Todoroki Touya"

"H-how old are you? I-I am 5."

"Oh, well I'm 7"

"......."
"..........."

"D-do you w-wanna play with m-me and my s-stuffy, Hoppy? I asked while I shifted in my seat.

"Sure, that sounds fun"

We stared to play with Hoppy but after a while his brother and sister was called to the back room and he hade to go in there with them. After a few minutes I was also called back by the doctor.

I grabbed my Mom's hand as we were lead down long twisting hallways to a room with a white Christmas tree on it. My Mom pushed me in the room and we sat there what felt with forever ) ; . Then the doctor came in and said "well it appears that your son has a mutant type quirk, Miss".

My Mom gasped and said "w-what".

"Yep, it appears that your son will take a snake like look. He will have snake eyes, be cold-blooded, have sharp fangs that can release poison that can be fatal, put in a deep sleep or paralyzed what ever he bites, a snake tongue, no nose he will breath through his mouth, he will have to smell with his tongue, talk to snakes, and can change in to a 5 inch green snake. If he eats blood of another snake he can turn into that type of snake as well but will most likely still be green. He will have green scales around his eyes. His draw backs is that if he stays in his snake form for to long he will have stomach pain for a few days. He can make his time as a snake longer by training it but right now about 30 minutes as a snake would be his max time." Said the doctor as he got his clipboard to wright down things. My Mom let go of my hand are stared talking to the doctor. I don't pay attention to the conversation and play with my bunny happily while thinking about my amazing new quirk. I can't wait to tell Kachaan.