44

Bow was just tidying up Glimmer's room again when the princess slammed the door opened in front of her.

"THEY'RE BACK!"

"Who?" Bow asked putting down a pile of clothes. "Adora and Catra!!" Glimmer shouted. She grabbed Bow and teleported to the two arguing about Adora being back in recovery.

"It's not infected yet! I'll be fine!"

"You idiot, just because it's not infected doesn't mean your gonna heal! You're so dumb.."

The cat like girl grabbed some bandages close to her and wrapped them around Adora's ankle. "You put a lot of pressure on the wound and you won't be able to walk, again. God I hate Lonnie right now.."

"Catra, I can take care of myself! You don't have to baby me," Adora retaliated, smacking Catra's hands away and pouting.

The two noticed Glimmer and Bow staring at them weirdly. "Sparkles. Arrows," Catra greeted.

"What happened??" Bow exclaimed. "Nothing happened, can I just go to bed please?!" Adora moaned, covering her face and leaning back in the chair she was sitting in. "NO! I'm making sure your dumbass doesn't die from an infection!!" Catra come-backed. The two bickered until Glimmer created a puff of Glimmer to blind them. "Hey!"

"Just shut up for one second!" Glimmer shouted. "Now," she began, "what happened out there?"

"Lonnie is running the place now. We got captured, basically, and sent up to her," Adora explained. "And you for some reason got stabbed twice. It should've been me," Catra muttered as she wound the last of the bandage around Adora's ankle. "It shouldn't have been anyone, Catra, not even you," Adora glared at the feline girl before hissing in pain as Catra moved to her shoulder and wrapped it oddly tight. "Ow, Catra!"

"Ok, but what else? Are the people ok?" Bow asked. He stared at them awkwardly as Catra slapped Adora to make her stop moving and tie the bandage.

"Ow! Ugh, ok, Lonnie said that they were in need of supplies," Adora said first. "Alright, easy! We'll have a transport for them in the next moonrise," Glimmer bragged.

"It's like a second Crimson Waste out there," Catra spoke to herself, "lots of lost people. And of course they all hate me."

"They have a right," the queen acknowledged, "and you still have a lot of work to do until you're fully forgiven." Catra scoffed. "I'm aware Glitter-pop, don't worry."

Bow walked over to Adora and eyed her sadly. "What?" She asked. "No, it's nothing. It's just..that jacket; I'm sorry it got ripped up."

"Me too," Adora groaned, slapping the cat girl's hand away in the instance of another sharp pain. "I tried fixing it because we got caught in the snow but it broke and I almost froze!!" She screamed. She took a deep breath in and sighed out. "Sorry, Bow, a lot of stuff happened and I'm just—OW! Can you not?!"

"It's not my fault you got stabbed, idiot! I'm trying to help!" Catra pulled on the bandage again and flicked Adora in the nose. "You're lucky I gave you my jacket that night or else you would've frozen!"

"Would not!"

"Can you two not do this right now?!" Glimmer shouted. The whole room went silent. "Adora, just..go get some rest. I can teleport you to your room."

Adora pouted and Glimmer touched her good shoulder, teleporting them both out of the room.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" Catra sneered at Bow. He just smiled and waved it off. "Oh nothing."