6

Adora fluttered her eyes open. Her hair felt more tangled than usual. "Ow.." Her face was laying on something hard. Did her pillow get replaced by a brick?

"Shh, she's awake!" Adora leaned up and rubbed her eyes with the ball of her hand. "Hey Bow..did you by chance put bricks in my pillow?"

"Wow, Adora I thought we were friends. Do I really look fat in this new uniform??"

The blonde jolted awake and scooted away from her pillow in awe. Catra rolled her eyes and rolled her shoulder, seeing how stiff it was. "Y-You--Catra!"

Bow looked in between them in confusion. "Adora, you slept in here--"

"I know that now!!" Adora groaned and pulled her hands through her hair. She felt a warmness on her cheeks. "What time is it?"

"Uh.." Bow checked his tracker pad. "Wow, almost mid-day--"

"WHAT?!"

"Adora—" The blonde slapped a hand onto Catra's mouth.

"This never happened. EVER. Got it?!"

She got up, flustered, and ran out of the room as fast as she could.

"Holy shit.."

She slid down the now closed door and covered her mouth in shock. After everything she did, why would I do something so...unseemly?

Adora sighed. Why did I not care? I should; it's Catra, she started all this..I don't get it. I don't get me.

The hero stood up and walked off, thoughts still fresh in her mind.

Meanwhile Catra and Bow were still talking about who knows what.

"Hahaha, did she really do that?! That's so Adora," Catra leaned back against the wall and giggled in her Catra-like way.

Promiscuous.

Bow laughed too. "Yeah I know! She wall all loopy too, it was funny, not gonna lie."

Catra smiled, "tell me more."

"Well, this one time we went into the Whispering Woods to patrol, and her sword got stuck in some vines. It look us, like, a million years to get it out!"

Catra giggled again. She reached out and held Bow's shoulder. "You two must be close.." she lost her smile.

"Uhm..I-I guess so. I mean, you two were childhood friends, so—"

Bow noticed how dejected Catra looked. "No, she hates me now. I don't blame her, after all the stuff I did to Etheria."

"What?? She-She was still comfortable sleeping with you, she can't hate you that much!"

Catra thought for a minute. Maybe..maybe I still have a chance to—

"I think if you try and do the right thing from now on, she won't hate you as much as you think she does," Bow finished. Catra nodded at him, letting go if his shoulder and leaning back against the wall. If I try, then it'll work. I have nothing left to lose..

Right?