14

"Prisoner, get on your feet."

"Ugh, it's too early—woah."

Catra stood up quickly and looked over her captor up and down.

Adora was not in her usual outfit, instead in a very, very unusual one for her.

"What??"

"Nothing.."

Adora threw some fabric at Catra. "Put this on," she sneered. "You smell."

Catra stared at Adora dumbfounded before the blonde left for her to change.

(imagine the horns as her ears stuck up ehfjanrbn)

When Adora came back, Catra was waiting in a seated position. Still with a dumbfounded look in her face.

"Was your nose bleeding—"

"NO!! I mean, of course not!!"

"Uh Huh.."

Adora goes to the far side of the room and grabs a tissue-like thing and jogs back over, bending down and wiping off the stray blood on Catra's nose. "Ow, Adora that's hard!" Catra yelped, shoving her away.

"I don't care. Cmon, Glimmer may be back and I know you know more about this whole thing than I do."

"So we're just going to wait until she comes back? What if that's not for, like..ever?"

Catra frowns. Maybe, I mean that's what it felt like up there in that fucking spaceship. She thought. The feline pulled on her jacket more and walked out with Adora, out to the area where Glimmer left with Prime.

The two stood there for what felt like hours.

"There you two are! Am I interrupting~?"

"What news do you have, Double Trouble?" Adora turned around and harshly glared at the shapeshifter. They lifted their hands up in silent surrender with a cheeky grin on their face. "The only news I can bring is that Horde Prime may not be too far away."