chapter 11

after i changed my cloth i looked at them "if you want darkness then you would have the worst nightmare but for now i would like to know where rachel, her husband, mom and the twins are" i asked them while crossing my arms and moving around the oldman and his family. "they are long dead. they dont exsist anymore and you will be next" he said smirking and i chuckled "dont make me laugh. you are a mere human do you think i would lose to you foolish. the only human that are strong is escanor and ban." i said laughing. "then it would be pitiful seeing you down with one attack" hendrickson said caming behind me. i clench my teeth to stop time and kicked him. by the time i make time to move hendrickson was laying down injured. everyone was shocked and looked terrified. "merlin teleport us to the fairy kings forest." i said "why the fairy kings forest" king asked "something of mine is there and if i get it i will leave" i said and merlin teleported us. my mark glowed indicating its here. i looked around and spotted a nine tailed fox. the animal growled at us. "what is this fox doing here and it has a high powerlevel" diane said "it seems it has a powerlevel of 200000" gowther said "an animal this strong" derieri said  "she is the one huh" i said and kimiko nodded "no one will hurt you my name is lena. am the crowned princess to the thrown" i said shocking everyone and she walked to me. "whats your name" i asked while patting her head. she barked at me "nino huh isnt a pretty name and you are a cute one" i said hugging her "how can you talk to her" zeldris asked while wrapping his arms around me "thats simple. had you ever had of the twelve zodiac animals" i asked "i heard that it was an ancient animals that is helpful to the war but what does it have to do with you understanding its language" merlin asked "this fox you see here her name is nino and she is the strongest of all the 12 zodiac animals. this animals they choose people to work with bit they looked up to them as the their masters not only that you will the mark of the animal and you will have a sign. they each do different things. right now am lena the sign of the water bearer aquorius and the keeper of the melody, peace and harmony of this world" i explained "it suits you" zeldris said while nibbling my ears. my face turned into different shades of red. "umm diane and merlin can i talk to you privately" i said "ok" diane said and we walked to a place far away from the others. "umm can i ask you a question" i asked "go on" merlin said and i began playing with my hair "umm whats the chance of getting pregnant after you know" i asked shocking them "wait you dont mean" diane asked "yeah we did it" i said "how many times" merlin asked "i dont know" i said "if you have done it three times then the chance is an 85% chance of you getting pregnant% merlin said "you gotta be kidding" diane said "unless i do some spells to see whether you are pregnant" merlin said. merlin told me to lay on the ground and i did what she instructed me to do. she put a hand on my stomach and muttered a spell. the light glowed green and i saw her turning pale. "whats wrong merlin" diane asked "lena y-you are pregnant" merlin stuttered. i looked at her shocked and sat up immidiately. "she is pregnant" diane shouted "diane keep your voice down and you are four days along. if you want to have abortion then you can ask and if not then we will support you with everything we got" merlin said smiling and diane nodded "it is alright" i said and we walked to the others.
zeldris walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me bring me close to him. i snuggled into his warmth and felt him kiss my forehead "i want to tell you something" i said looking down and he nodded while we walked away "what is it that you want to tell" zeldris asked "merlin did a spell on me and she told me i was pregnant" i said looking away then i looked at him. he looked shocked then it turned into a huge smile. he kissed my forehead and whispered "i will protect you two with my life" zeldris said and we walked back and he sat on the ground pulling me into his lap. he had his arm wrapped around my legs "i guess you can take lena with you" ban said "yeah and we will stop this war" king said "you always believed in peace but their will be peace" elaine said "this is a step to stop this war. we both dont want this war. i will my brother about this and we will talk to you once everything settles" zeldris said shocking everyone. "right when we go back our wedding will be planned and we will be announced as the right side of the king and the queen" zeldris said shocking everyone "you are" derieri asked shocked while i smiled and nodded. "yeah. once you became the king then we will have this conversition" king said and zeldris nodded. he stood up and activated his wings. "we should take our leave now" zeldris said carrying me "nino you are coming with us" i asked and she barked "you wont" i asked and she nodded "why not" i asked. she barked "i understand and be careful" i said and zeldris flew.
i felt my eyes heavy and tried to keep them open "rest we will reach there in the evening" zeldris said and i nodded. i drifted to sleep and snuggled into his chest.