chapter 20

when i woke up i was in our room. i heard the bird chirping and i was able to see the sunlight that was reflecting on the curtain. i felt tired and sick and i disnt want to move at all. i moved on my side of the bed then hugged the pillow. i tried to go back to sleep and it didnt came. i soon heard a chuckle and felt someone playing with my hair. "rest" he whispered and i nodded.

i soon faced him and cyddled up to his warmth getting him to chuckle again. he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and i laid my head on his chest. the moment was perfect if it wasnt for me who was sick then someone knocked on the door. i let out a small whimper and zeldris got off the bed. "rest" he whispered while openeing the door. "what do you want now" he spoke harshly.

i soon felt sick and rushed to the bathroom staight to the toilet. i threw up badly. in an instance zeldris was by my side moving my hair back and rubbing my back. after that i was breathing heavily. "do you want to go back to the bed" he asked and i nodded. he carried me to the bed and laid me down. "i will go get some water" he said and left the room. i closed my eyes for a moment to calm my breath down which was working.

zeldris the came back with a glass of water and gave it to me. i drank the water slowly to prevent vomiting again then another knock was heard. zeldris let out a 'tsk' in annoyance. he stood up and walked to the door. he was talking to someone at the door. i laid back trying to sleep which i know i wouldnt. "then tell father am busy" zeldris said harshly "i-i know you want to be by her side but his grace wants to speak to you about esterossa actions and the attack" cusack said "also derieri was put incharge in guarding her while you are away" cusack

zeldris sighed and looked at him "i will go get changed" he said and walked inside. he walked up to me and smiled. "i will be away for only a few hours and if you need anything ask derieri to bring it for you" he said and i nodded. he leaned down and kissed me then went to his wardrobe to change then left the room.

sorry guys i will update this book on weekends only. i will update this book on sundays and the vampire princes'mate on saturdays. please enjoy the book and have a good day